Brutal Harry

He rolls his eyes and slides the bowl closer to me.

"Fine, let us see if you can eat on your own!" he says angrily putting the spoon on my left hand. By the way yes, I am a lefty. He then leans back against the chair and crosses his arms waiting for me to eat on my own.

I twist to my side to be able to use my hand and grab a piece of chicken. He watches me with such seriousness and the room is quiet. Right now I am basically struggling to get the chicken in my mouth and he can tell. My body feels as if its locked in place and I cannot move. Suddenly, my body gets a reaction and my arm develops a strong stimulus, as I was still trying to grab the chicken in the plate once again, after dropping it repetitive times back in the bowl. But out of no where, my back was struck by a heap amount of pain because I forced my muscles too much, which caused my arm to react and then the bowl along with the spoon ends up flying across the room and splatters all over the floor and as I threw, there was a loud crack on my rib that even harry probably heard, oh no. At this moment I have the feeling of screaming! My body is in so much pain right now and as my pain grows larger and larger I look over and I see harry. He has his hands on his head, his fingers were gripped tight around his curly hair and his breathing was so heavily, then he breaks..

"I TOLD YOU, YOU COULDN'T DO IT!"

He screams as he gets up and places both hands on my shoulder and lifts me up.

"YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME YOU STUPID BITCH!"

Harry yells again in my face and his grips tightens on my shoulders. suddenly he throws me across the room and I land hard on my back and I scream as loud as I can, engaging a massive amount of pain all over, the same feeling of when I was beaten by harry brutally the other day. He just turns around and goes to pick up the food off the floor.

"Harry! please...I'm, I'm so sorry!!, please help me!!"

I yell panting on the floor. I'm pretty sure I injured my rib more than it already was. I felt the pain get stronger and stronger, I realized that I was seriously hurt and I tried to stay quiet and sniffle in my tears but the pain was incredibly strong that I could not contain myself. I continued panting. Harry realized that I didn't stop crying so he looked over at me and since he was finished cleaning the food off the floor, he got up and walked over to me. he looked serious and strange

"What happened?" He asks

"I don't know, but my rib hurts alot!" I say trying to look at him and once I did, his face expression changed. It softened. He knelt down and lifted my shirt a bit as I still panted quietly. His eyes grew large and he saw my ribs.

"Ok c'mon let me lie you down on the couch" he says low. He places one arm behind my neck and one under my legs, as he begins to get up I groan raspy "mmmm" with my mouth completely shut, trying to stay quiet but it's not working. He looks sad and he tries to calm me down "Shh shh it's ok, it's ok" he whispers as he lies me down on the soft furry couch. He walks back and grabs the healing cream and grabs something from the cabinet along with a glass of water. He walks back while staring at the objects in his hands. "Harry Please" I say not able to cope with my pain anymore.

He has a concerned look on his face and he kneels down and puts the objects on the side. First, he grabs the healing cream, puts some in his hands and he rubs it in between his hands really really fast.

"This will heal you faster"

He whispers while I still sniffle in my pain. He then lifts up my shirt a bit and he glances at me quickly. Finally, he places his hands delicately on my rib

"ouuuu" I whisper while my eyes were shut.

"shh sshhh it's ok, it's ok! everything is going to be alright" he whispers with so much care and I just look into his eyes and nod.