Teaser

I heard footsteps walking towards me and I slowly opened my eyes. It was Harry, He looked down at me
"Here I made this" He says showing me the plate of Chicken and Pasta. It looked incredible
"I didn't know you could cook" I said, he smirked.
"There's a lot you don't know about me.." He replies. He grabs a chair in the dining room and sits in front of me. He places the plate on his lap and grabs the fork, he wraps the spaghetti around the fork and grabs a piece of chicken. I can tell he wants to smile and so do I because honestly, it's embarrassing, Harry Styles feeding me. The most popular boy in school and my bully, feeding me?
"Here" he says placing the fork filled with spaghetti in my mouth.

I place my lips in between and pull it out. He watches me in concentration and it was so awkward. As I'm about to swallow, he grabs my chin and puts more in. My eyes grow wide and at this point, I didn't care what I was doing and so I decided to speak with my mouth full of food. "oowaaiiit" I said looking like an idiot with food in my mouth
"I don't do slow eaters." he says getting more in the fork. I roll my eyes and munch in as fast as I can, he wraps the spaghetti around the fork and grabs another chicken, he looks up
"Good girl." He says as he places more in my mouth. I just ignored and kept eating. Finally, after I finished, he gave me a glass cup of juice and held it for me as I drank it all. Man, I feel so babied right now. He cleans up for me and then returns.

"Alright so, I guess it's time for you to have a bath" he says looking down, probably all red. I decided to have fun with this "just watch out for my rib and legs" I said quietly. His head shoots up and he looks at me with shock "you want me...to give you a bath?" he says quietly. Wow, never heard Harry talk like that before. "Haha no it's ok, I can do it myself" I reply "But who's going to take off your clothes?" He says wanting to smirk. Oh no! I forgot about that. My eyes grow wide and I gulp in dry saliva down my throat "oh yeah" I say embarrassed. "C'mon" he says picking me up "Harry I can go on my own" I reply "I don't want you to make this more complicated than it already is, I take you and you'll like it." He says annoyed. I roll my eyes again and shake my head "don't" he says "what?"

"Roll your eyes at me"

"I'm sorry but I can do whatever I w-"

I almost finish but he pinches the back of my thigh with his hand holding my legs "you will not role your eyes at me ever again or there will be consequences do you understand?" He says looking into my eyes. Oh the pain was terrible!

"Ouch, ouch"

"Answer." He says pinching harder

"Yes harry I promise" I says squinting my eyes from the pain. Urgh why must he do this to me if I'm already injured. But I'm not going to let him win this time. So once again I have another idea up my sleeve. I decide to mess with him again.