Getting Ready

Subject: You Should Go!

4/17/13

Message: Hey Natalie it's Louis! Listen, I heard what happened with you and hazza, I'm sorry ): but I really liked you, so did the other guys, so we were wondering if you'd like to come to a big party we're having! it's my girlfriend Eleanor's birthday and she said that she wants to meet you! You should come, think about it! and btw, the theme is classy, just letting you know and it will be at the "Club ten" at 10 Godliman Street, The City, it's about 1 hour away but if you'd like, one of the boys will pick you up :) and its on the 19th of this month, well hope you decide to come love and glad you got better xx!

- Louis xx :)

(I know Eleanor's birthday is in June so, pretend that her birthday is on the 19th)

Aww how nice of him! I never knew Louis had a girlfriend! no wonder he was so respectful and to himself, I wonder when I'm suppose to go...(I look over at the clock) HHHUHHH!! It's tonight, I must go look for a dress now. The party is going to be Incredibly fancy and I know where Club Ten is, it's incredibly high class and you'd have to be filthy rich to get in, I'm guessing Eleanor has a wealthy family.

I immediately go to the kitchen and grab my phone, I reply to Louis email and right away with a text,he responded back saying that Niall will pick me up.

Great, now I can get dressed.

I go upstairs and look at my closet. I look up and down, all around and was trying my best not to get annoyed. I shuffled through the dressy side of my closet and tried to find something fitting and fancy. Finally, I found a the Perfect! dress, I was really excited, but first I must shower. I lay my dress on the bed and head on into the shower.

Finally I was done. I washed my hair and cleaned myself well, my hair now smells like jasmine, perfect!

I look in the mirror and try to think what makeup I shall put on tonight, maybe a light brown shimmery pearl color on my eyes, a winged eye liner look and a light pinky cream color on my lips, yes, that'll work.

I sit down on the chair of my makeup desk. I pull out some foundation, eye shadow pallet, eye liner, mascara and lipstick. After about 10 minutes I was done. I looked lovely! And it wasn't too much at all.

Oh and for hair I thought maybe all straight and down parted in the middle, yea that will probably look nice. My hair is a dry and now I can straighten it! I grab my straightening iron and prep my hair. My hair does not take long to straighten or curl at all, after about 15 minutes I was done! And let me tell you I looked pretty good actually! I liked it.

I got my dress out and it was really fancy looking, I put it on and I walked up to the mirror. As soon as I laid eyes on myself I smiled, I actually look good! I can't wait to go to the party! My dress was all black with a simple sweet heart on the chest and it was a matt black and it was long all the way to my feet.For shoes I just wore a cream colored Matt texture heels! Along with a cream colored clutch and there I was done!

I looked at the clock and thankfully I was just in time! I sprayed some Victoria secret perfume on me and I brought everything I needed in my clutch. Phone, gum, lipstick and money. Uhhh I aost forgot! Eleanor's gift!! I need to get her something...what should I get her?

I know!! I should give her my card from topshop! I haven't gone there in a while because it's so far away from Cheshire but she might like it! Luckily it was a pretty good gift! Well that fixes my problem. I put the card in a birthday card and finally, I was ready. I sat in my living room waiting for Niall.

10 minutes later

(Knock Knock Knock)

•Vote please•