Tickle Master

Harry's POV

I felt bad for what I did to her but she needs to know my limits. She's very clever though. And man does she know how to make me go crazy, no girl has ever made me feel that way. And I never chase them... they usually chase me. I've gone out with a good amount of girls. But she's different. I like it.. A lot. That's one of the reasons why I fell in love with her since day one and now I get to experience all the times I've fancied her which is probably most of my time. I think about her. Even though I've harmed her. I always thought about her. She made me Crazy for her, she made drool for her, hard, frustrated, sexually frustrated, happy, sad, mad, she made me feel everything and I loved it. I loved how when I got up and looked over at her she was tired and breathless, I loved how her chest was heaving up and down, how she was desperate for air, tired, her lips were swollen and pink, how she didn't want to look at me, I loved it. I just felt bad that I left her like that but I had too. I should check up on her later.

"Hahaha looks like someone's happy over there!" Zayn says from across the room on the other couch and all the boys look at me but I didn't know why, they all started laughing and looking down and my pelvic area. Confused as I was I look down and I immediately turn pale and my eyes grow wide! When they saw my reaction they bursted out laughing, except for Niall.

"Shhh quiet!You'll wake her up!" He says in a whisper tone and they all cover their mouth snickering. I wonder why he's not laughing.? strange.

I quickly grabbed a blanket near by and covered myself and try pulling it down slowly.

"Boy you're real hard down there, what did she do?" Liam asked curious and they all stood quiet.

"Nothing That's the problem she did nothing. Urghh she's just...god she's not like other girls and that's what I like about her! and the way that she acts to mess with me makes me crazy about her" I say and they all nod.

"That's great Harry, we're happy that you finally feel something and you're happy! that makes us happy Haz!" Louis says and they all smile.

"Now, don't let her see that or else she'll think that you feel something else" Liam says and I agree, so I decided to go to my room and take a rest.

"You guys can do whatever ok, just don't do something stupid that I will get in trouble or you will regret alright" I made it clear to them.

"Ok Harry" They all say at the same time. I nod and head to my room. I figured if she's asleep then it's a good time to get catching up on rest since I have been busy the entire time which I don't mind but it wouldn't hurt to get some snooze. I close the curtains, making my room now dark but I can still see. I lie down and after a few minutes later, I was asleep.

•••• 4 hours later •••••

(Still Harrys POV)

I woke up terrified thinking that I over slept, I immediately look over to my digital clock on my night stand and sigh in relief, good only 6:00pm, oh no! The Boys...Natalie!.

I quickly get out of bed, don't even bother about the sheets and I walked down stairs.

"Hahaha YES! I BEAT THE MASTER!" Niall screams.

"Hahaha Fair game sir! But it's your last win! I shall defeat your bum at the traditional game of FIFA 13' " Natalie says in a medieval tone of voice and the others 'ooooo'd' at Niall

"You might beat Niall at This game, but theirs one that he a master at every single time! even Harry can't win this" Louis says emphasizing 'every single time'

"It's true I am quite good!" He says

"Prove it then" she says and they all smile.

suddenly, Niall walks up to her and just stares at her

"Are you ticklish" he whispers

"yes actually, I'm ver-- HAHAHA NIALL CUT IT OUT HAHAHA NIALL CUT IT OUT" she screams as she's being tackled and tickled by Niall.