Boys day

I look at them and nod, letting them know I agree with harry. Although, didn't he say that we were going to finish what we started up stairs? well, he probably didn't mean it in that kind of way.

It was silence and I can tell I was making the atmosphere awkward. I remember Louis sounding all happy when he said that it was just going to be all boys today, and I know they all wanted to enjoy that moment, maybe even harry.

"May I please say something?"

I say

"Sure love." Niall says gazing at me with a smile.

"Well, I really do not want to ruin anything, please guys, I understand the concept of boys day and clearly I'm not a boy." I say motioning my hands up and down my body.

Liam, Zayn and Niall smirk

"Oh, we know." Liam says looking at my body slowly. I just look over at Louis and he nods agreeing with me.

"So please, I will stay up stairs, and I promise I will not bother boys day" I say sending them a small smile, Harry opens his mouth to say something but I place my hand on his chest lightly.

"You said for me to come down here to meet them, by the way it was a pleasure meeting you all, really nice guys" I say smiling at them.

"It was a pleasure meeting you too Natalie, incredibly nice and beautiful girl you are!" Louis says smiling back. I blush, then look at harry, he still isn't happy for some reason.

"Harry go on, have fun with them, besides my arms legs hurt a little bit, maybe I need to lay down for a few hours to get them used to all this movement" he looks into my eyes and I can tell he's upset but he understands.

He sighs, "Alright then, I guess the boys and I will stay down here and you go rest in my room ok love" he says caressing my chin which made me smile.

"But harry that's where you keep all your FIFA series games and all the movies." Liam says

"No worries Liam, I will gladly take the guest room up stairs" I say nodding at him with a smile and turn towards the stairs but harry grabs my shirt and brings me back.

"Babe please! you don't have to do that" he says wrapping his hands around my waist.

"No harry it's fine, really, I'm only going to rest and I don't mind staying there for tonight either, I know you like your privacy so I don't want to bother you ok, I'll be in the guest room" I say caressing his cheek with a smile

"Don't worry, I won't let you sleep in the guest room tonight." He says sending me a cheeky grin and I smirk as I shake my head slowly. I wave to the boys and harry as I turn and head up stairs to go to bed.

I walk into the guest room and it looks nice, it's a bright room. Unlike Harry's room everything is so dark and dull. this room is actually nice, it sends a happy feeling in the atmosphere.

I walk over to the bathroom and close the door, I look fine, I'm still in Harry's t-shirt and shorts. Although, I do need a shower.