Tense Muscles

He looks down at me and smirks

"So uhh...how are we going to do this?"

"Just sit on the floor, and ill sit up" I reply

"I thought maybe I could lie down while you massage me.." He says trying to sound innocent

"Well.., here why don't I sit up and you lie your head in between my legs and ill massage you that way" I say trying to sound simple because I knew he tried to make me say it again but I wouldn't fall for it. He looked down at the couch, bit his lip for a split second and then looked at me.

"Ok" he says

Suddenly he grips on to the hem of his t-shirt and he begins to lift it up.

"What are you doing?"

I ask a bit hesitant. He stops and looks back up at me and I can tell he wants to grin.

"It's more relaxing without the shirt.. Do you mind if I?!-" he says waiting for a response.

I gulp in my saliva and respond

"Oh no no it's fine, go ahead.." I say looking at him then his hands. I watch him slowly pull up his shirt and over his head, may I just say...

Oh.My.God.

His body is..so, perfect..his abs showed so well and his skin was in the perfect tone, it looked so soft and he has the cutest little moles under both nipples, his shoulders were so broad and good looking. He stood there with his pants low on his waist where it easily reveals his V-line, his black Calvin Klein bottoms and waist band showing and a navy blue belt holding the pants. He stood there smirking, he knows how I'm reacting at this moment.

"So..can I uhh (clears throat) lie down?"

I honestly wasn't even paying attention to him, I was amazed at his god like figure. It's silent and he just chuckles

"Natalie" he says waving

"I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"Can I lie down" he says lifting his eye brows.

"Oh uhh, yea lie down" I say clearing my throat. He moves me so that I'm not sitting completely forward but now to the side so that he can lie down on the couch while resting his head on my lap.

Finally, he lies down on my lap and he closes his eyes. I start on his shoulders and he throws his head back as I crack a tense muscle on his back

" Right there" he whispers still with his eyes closed and with his head now sunk into my lap. I change a routine and now massage with my knuckles. It was dark outside from the dull weather and the only light that was on was the kitchen light. It was about 10 pm and I wasn't really tired. I guess because I've slept so many hours at the hospital. Anyways, I go with my knuckles now on the curve of his neck and yet another muscle cracks. He groans in relaxation and then I suddenly feel his eyes open. I didn't look down at him because it would have felt awkward looking down at him right way. But I felt his eyes burn into me and stare at me. I decided to look down at him and even though it was dark I could see his dark emerald eyes.

"Your really good at this" he whispers very quietly and slowly with his deep voice "shhh" I whisper back smiling slightly as I put my cold fingers over his eyes. He smiles with his eyes close and he lightly bites on the inside of his lip.

"Now massage my head" he whispers

And I pause wide eyed

"What?!"

"My head....I'm talking about this head" he says pointing his actual head.

"Oh..s-sorry" I say embarrassed

"Wow..somebody is a little dirty minded"

"Ha-ha very funny" I respond sarcastically.