Trapped

"Well, I guess that's enough for now, that went by quickly, I guess you could just wait here until the bell rings, please excuse me kids I have to go check on some problems in the main office, I'll be back soon."

I tried not to look at him but for some reason I couldn't hold it in. I glance at him once and he's staring at me. "Well, I uhh, I have to go use the restroom," I say getting up but he locks my legs between his from under the desk. "No" he says "You're staying here."

"Uhh.. ok?" I say as I look down. He begins to squeeze my legs. What is his problem? "Seriously Harry cut that out!" suddenly, there he goes again biting his bottom lip, "Never" he says smirking and I sigh in annoyance.

He continues and continues until finally the bell rings he releases, I get up trying to run but he blocks me. I am now closed and sandwiched by the wall and Harry's chest. He gets close to my face which he's never done before and my breathing gets heavier and heavier. He smells so different up close.

"You better be there after school." he whispers against my cheek and ear.

"I will, I will." I say out of breath.

"Good girl." He says through clenched teeth and then he begins to pinch my arms but I don't know why. Some Mormon with this boy I'm telling you.

"Please stop" I say closing my eyes from the pain staggering me in he arm.

"Never." He whispers and finally he puts me down and walks out, leaving me speechless and hurt. I walk out and head to the bathroom, I look in the mirror, take off my hoodie and I notice my arms have little purple marks all over where Harry pinched.

Still wondering why he would do that, so pointless, so mean. I sigh and head on out, throughout the day I was actually doing something that I never thought I'd do, spy on Harry. I watched him in the halls, during lunch and even when he skipped class and wandered throughout the school, I watched him. I've noticed that he's very nice to other girls and that he's very outgoing and carefree with the guys. I did not understand why he was rude, aggressive and quiet around me, why did he do that?

It was the end of the day, last period. Since I was working on a book report due in about 3 weeks, I had to get started sooner rather than later. I was able to get out of class and head to the library upstairs. As I walk towards the door, I look to my right and I spot him. Luckily, he wasn't facing my direction so I tip toed as fast as I could towards the book shelf way in the back, where nobody ever went. It was dark, and abandoned. When I finally felt like it was all clear, I step out from in between the two big pillar-like shelves and into the clear view of the library. I don't see him anywhere in sight. A sigh of relief builds in.

Of course. Spoke too soon. I see nothing, quick second of nothing and my back slams into the dark wall where I was before. He found me.. how could he have seen me before? He grabbed me by my waist and slammed me against the wall. "Ooou--" he covers my mouth until I find my mute. He has a smirk on his lips and I feel as if Im losing oxygen. he grips my waist and my pelvic area is tightly pressed against his.