Jealous?

No, he wouldn't!

"No no Harry please don't worry about it, I'm sure I can find someone." Mom says.

"Why? it's no problem for me. I'm sure it will be fun, no worries Ms. Brooks I will take good care of her."

He says wanting so badly to smirk but holds it in as much as possible. I'm terrified.

"-But what about school?"

I intrude the conversation trying to make accuses for my mom to make another choice.

"I can just tell the school that I am going to take care of you and catch up when I get back. Also, I can catch up on the work for the both of us."

Right now I'm on the verge of fainting. 'Why must this happen to me dear lord'

"Well aren't you amazing! my life saver, thank you so much darling!"

She grabs Harry and gives him a loving hug and I saw him wink at me with a smirk as he was able to hide his face from our mothers. I really do hope I get cured sooner than I was planned. But I shouldn't worry! if he does something to me, I will put my foot down and make my own rules. Mom and Anne were both joyful looking, and suddenly Mr. Smith walks in.

"Well, here are your medicines love. You will be cured in about a month or so, only time will tell. Well, let us get you in a healing wrap on the areas where you need one and lets check up on how you are."

He says as the three begin to shift out "Oh you all don't have to leave! I am just checking up on her" they all stood there.

"Alright Ms. Brooks now if you don't mind I need to ask you to just hold in your pain. I'm going to check your breathing and you don't have to take anything off alright" he says

"Thank god." I say and the two laugh in the back. He begins by placing the cold metal circle connected to the ear plugs against my chest to hear my heart. He tells me to take deep breaths as I'm laying down and I look to my side and on the corner of my eyes I see Harry. I took a quick glance at him. I thought he was looking at me but strangely he was staring at the doctor with furrowed brows. Suddenly, Mr. Smith places his hand on my stomach and pressed lightly to see if I had any other problems but other than that I began laughing.

"A bit ticklish aren't we Ms. Brooks?" He says smiling. I nod

"Always been" I say. He goes one more time

"ha ha h--Ouch" I say as I close my eyes.

"Does it hurt?" I nod. Looking over at them, I see that Harry looks completely transformed. His face is getting close to red and his jaw is clenched tightly. He then looks at me, my eyes grow wide but not because he looked scary, but because I felt the doctors hands go way down south. By now my mom and Anne are not even looking, they're just on the phone showing each other stuff and talking about the trip while Harry is maintaining view.

"Are you feeling any pain now?" he says

"Uhh no it's not hurting.." I say embarrassed. He goes one more lower, Harry speaks.

"Uhh don't you think you're going a little too low down there mate!" he spats at him. I'm speechless and I begin laughing at how ridiculous he is being right now.

"Harry!" Anne clarifies across the room.

"Well look at him!" Harry says pointing at the doctor.