Taste your lips

I wrap my casted arms around his neck and I continue to laugh and so does he. He places his hands on my waist and he looks into my eyes. Suddenly neither of us are laughing anymore.

"Let's check your arms" he says and I sigh, why does he always try to do that when it's an intense atmosphere?

"Alright" he grabs one of my arms and tries delicately to slide it off. He takes a while and I can tell he looks nervous. By now my foot was actually getting better. He finally slides it off and to be honest, it didn't hurt one bit.

"Did that hurt?" He asks

"No, not at all" he nods in satisfactions and places one hand on my elbow and one on my wrist, he bends them slowly and moves it up and down

"Does that hurt?"

"No" I say in such surprise. He lets go of them and after he takes off the other cast and tests the other arm, he asks me to lift up my arms and move them on my own and with all my nerves kicking in and the fear, I did it! I lifted my arms and slowly moved them around. Oh my God I cannot believe I did it.

"Yes! I can't believe it!" I say and he smiles and walks towards me, he then again places his arms around my waist and I slowly put my arms around his neck and he looks into my eyes and I notice he begins to bite his lip

"I like you better when you don't have those casts on" he says

"Me too!..you know, I have the best doctor in the whole world!" I say smiling and his facial expression went dull and he looked down.

"Who...Mr.Smith?" He says making a rude mocking face and looking down. I just laugh. I pull his chin up and look into his eyes.

"No... His name is Harry Styles" I say and all of a sudden his eyes twinkled and he started blushing. We both stood there and suddenly I looked low and I stared at his lips. My goodness they were so full. They plumped out and so pink, so soft and just sitting there. He noticed and smirk. Then he broke my gaze by touching my lips with his fingers and I immediately snapped out of my daydream. I looked over at him and he was smirking, oh no he noticed me looking at his lips.

"You know, I've wondered the same things about yours too Natalie." He says. I pause. Did he just read my mind. I smiled

"Then how come you never tried to taste them?" I whisper and his eyes grow wide. He then pulls out a small smirk.

"Oh you don't think I've tired, you have no idea how long I've wanted to taste and bite those perfect full lips"

He says and I just melted, I can't believe he said that and my expression is in awe.

"And I feel the exact same way right now." His eyes grow wide and I pull his neck a bit forward. Now his face is right in front of my mine and I look deep deep into his eyes

"Why don't we experience that now?" I whisper making my breath linger on his lips. He closes his eyes for a few second and then opens them. He looked right at me and with one hand he placed it delicately on the scoop of my neck and he pulled me close very slowly.

"Come here beautiful" he whispers centimeters away from my lips and finally, after all this time, Harry and I finally kiss. Immediately when we touch lips, he begins to explore my lips and taste them. He moves his other hand on my bum and he squeezes it ever so delicately and he began to massage my bum with his hands. His other was now holding my neck and caressing my jawline at the same time. His lips didn't stop and out of no where I slipped out a light moan. I noticed he liked it...a lot and he responded back with a deep moan.

I try my best to move my hands and surprisingly it was all better than before. I move my hands and I search for his hair, I place my hands on his head of curls and I wrap them around my fingers and I tug at it.

"Oh my god Natalie" he says now looking into my eyes as our foreheads are connected.

"Yes Harry?" I whisper and he begins to lead me to the bed.