Drunk

After a while later of sitting down alone and watching others enjoy the night, I had to find my date. I'm pretty sure he's somewhere that offers free food. I get up and walk far in the back of the building to the bar section. After the long walk I finally arrive, it's mellow and I see a lot of drunk men laughing while trying to act classy but wasn't working, it's funny stuff. I look around and finally I look behind me and I see a blonde boy crashed out on the counter and he has many empty food trays all around him.

I laughed to myself and walked over to him. "Niall...Niall wake up love" I whisper and tap his shoulder. He didn't even flinch. "I'm guessing you've never woken up a drunk person" says the bar tender from across the counter. I smile and shake my head "No" I say "Allow me" he says smiling. "There's many ways, really, but if they are that drunk then you have to be firm, wakes them up instantly" he says and I nod. He reaches over and nudges Niall really hard "Wake up mate!" He says after about 3 times and a pint of water splashed on his face, he finally woke up.

"What? What happened? Did they already cut the cake?" Niall panicked "Hahaha I'm pretty sure they did, no come on love we have to get you home! you look beat up and tired, ill drive you home" he looks at me obviously dead drunk and smiles "Ohhh okay..but...lets get some cake...I-I want it--for uhhmm breakfast tonight" he says leaning on my chest and I look down and shake my head, he clearly meant tomorrow.

"Alright Mr. Pints lets get you that cake and then we'll go" I said grabbing him by his shoulders, placing them over mine and taking him all the way to the front door of the bar section which was pretty far. He mumbles things to me but I have no clue what he was saying, at least he was awake or else I would never be able to carry him, he has some heavy and thick bones. I walked by the table where the boys were sitting and I waved them goodbye. Harry sees Niall and I and immediately gets up. "Hey, where are you guys going?" He says with his hands in his pocket. "I'm taking Niall home, he's very drunk and so I'm drive" I say now dragging Niall but then Harry decides to walk with us. "But how are you going home? He can't drive you and it's his car" "Oh, I'll just get a taxi, no worries, goodnight Harry" I say with an ease smile but he doesn't leave.

"No no! It's dangerous to get a taxi at 2 in the morning! Bad things can happen especially if you're wearing that" he says and my mouth drops "No it's not, and well, I have no other choice Harry I need to get him home and myself as well, my mums home tomorrow as well as yours." I say and his head drops. "Please let me drive both of you home! It'll make me feel less worried about you and him! trust me I've driven Niall home many times when he's drunk like that? That's why I always come with Liam! Please let me take you both home! I'll sleep at Nialls tonight and take his car!" He says and I stand there hesitant but he is right, after about a minute of thinking I speak "..alright, but that's it, ok" I say and his expression lightens and he nods, he grabs the other side of Nialls body and lifts him up a little higher "Cmon mate lets get you home" Harry says and Niall leans his head on Harry's shoulder and smiles " I love you mate" Harry chuckles and continues to walk.

We get to the parking lot and place Niall in the back seat. I sit there with him too. "Sit in the front" he says "I need to sit here with him, what if he flinches or bumps his head into something. It's best if I stay back here just in case." His expressions drops down and he shuts the door a bit sternly. He step in the drivers seat and starts the car he looks at his rear view mirror and he could easily see me, we stare at each other for a good 5 seconds and then he clears his throat and drives off. The ride was long and we were in the middle of nowhere still, almost to his house though. "Ehrmm, I think you can move to the front now. Nialls asleep." He says a bit out of the the blue. He looks at me through the mirror and I couldn't do anything for him not to see me so I decided to go. "Alright then." So, I get up and step over the seat and the little stool in the center and accidentally I kick Harry in the face. I let out a snicker and apologized "pffttt, sorry" And I sit in the passengers seat. "Woah, that was uhh... Fun and I'm sorry once again" "No no, it's fine & at least you didn't get hurt." He says rubbing his cheek, the spot that I hit him. I nod my head and look forward. Once again it was awkward. "So uhh.. how are you?"
"I'm good. How are you?"
"I'm good I guess, so I hear your mothers coming tomorrow?"
"Yes she is and I'm very excited.. Your mother is coming too"
"Yes I know I can't wait to see her I really do miss her" he says and I smile kindly. "You know...you really do look beautiful tonight! I was gobsmacked when I saw you" "Thank you Harry, and you look very handsome tonight, The feeling was mutual!" I say and he smiles at me then back at the road. "Listen Natalie..about that night at the club I--"
"Harry, you don't need to worry about it..It's the past."
"But Natalie, what about us?"
"Well, I guess there won't be 'us' anymore Harry. We don't work well. Well don't click" I say and he continues to stare at me wide eyed. It was silent after that.
After about 10 minutes, we finally arrive at Nialls House. He doesn't even look at me, he steps out and grabs Niall in Bridal style. I step out and help him with the door..

Q: Where are you all from? I'm from America east coast