Special one

The shower was quick and I tried my best to go to bed as soon as possible. But, big problem, I didn't have any clothes. It took me a while to figure out how I was suppose to get clothes without bothering them, but I thought of something.

I wrapped my towel around tightly and I tiptoed to Harry's bedroom which was across the hall. I leaned over to the stairs to check if any of them were coming up. I heard them all In the living room, making sure it was all clear. Slowly, I twisted the knob and walked in. As soon as I got there I started to find pieces of clothing as fast as possible. I ran to the drawers and then his closet.

"Alright so, Fifa 13'? Ok I'll go get it" harry shouts, it sounded like he was right behind me.

I hear his footsteps and I freeze. Suddenly the sound of his footsteps stop and it's silent.

I squint my eyes and clench my teeth of how embarrassed I was.

"Natalie! What's the matter love? Why are you here?"

He asks confused with a small smile

"I'm so sorry, I needed clothes."

I whisper looking down. He bends and places both hands around my mid arms

"No no it's ok, go right ahead!.... What's wrong?"

He asks and wow! He's good! How did he know I wasn't feeling ok?

"Oh I'm just tired, but thank you so much" I say trying to pull a small smile at him. His eyes immediately twinkle as he sees my smile.

" Oh anytime beautiful!, whatever is mine is yours, let me know if you need anything else ok love?" he says with his dimples revealing.

"Aww harry" I say placing my hand on my heart making him blush. He reaches in his drawers and grabs adjustable sweat pants and a dark blue t-shirt of his. "Oh and I washed your bra because you haven't used it yesterday so I washed it to let you know it's clean and You can change in the bathroom in here, I'll wait for you, I want some kisses before you go get your rest." He whispers to me and I just chuckle. "Thank you harry and ok, I'll be back in a bit" I whisper as I go into the bathroom.

Finally as finished getting dressed, I opened the door and let him in. He let me use a hair brush that he had but never used, he watched me as I brushed my hair. He leaned against the wall with a smile on his lips and he gazed as I put my fingers through my hair to separate some strands and he began to bite his lip.

"You are so beautiful, you know that right?" he said as we made eye contact through the mirror.

I was just touched by his sweetness and smiled. I finally finished, I turned around and immediately Harry pulls me close, I smile and stare at his lips.

"So, what do you want to do?" He whispered

"Something fun..quiet..very soothing...good" I said giving him hints.

"Me too" he whispers as he leans closer and he closes his eyes.

Immediately, as he brings his lips to my face I turn to the side making his lips touch my cheek. Within 2 seconds I feel him stop and smirk as his lips were still attached to my cheek. He pulls back and smiles.

"I was thinking... Sleeping" I say wanting to laugh but holding it in and he frowns like a baby but then tries to act like he doesn't mind

"Ok then I guess I'm just going to leave then." He begins to walk out and I follow him. He thought I was going after him but that's the funny part. He smiles and turns around to face me thinking that I was behind him but he was surprised to see me heading back to my bedroom.

"And where do you think you're going" He says with a surprised look on his face and I smirk
"You said you wanted to leave so.. I let you" I say sarcastically.
"So you're letting me leave just like that? Hmm well, that's interesting ..But I don't think you should do that?" He whispers

"Why? You'll make me (air quotes) 'Pay' hahaha" I say laughing and he smirks

"You'll regrettt ittt" he says in a sing song tone.