This Moment

I tried to stop but then again, I brought my lips forward to press against his and he didn't even hesitate. He grabbed my waist and pressed it against his. He pinned me against the front door of my house and I brought my hands up to his head of hair. It was very silent outside, the only noise that was being made at that very moment was out breathing and our lips touching softly yet roughly. He didn't stop at all and nor did I want him to. We kissed for a good few minutes. During those few
minutes, he kissed my neck, tugged at my bottom lip with his teeth, kissed my neck and whispered loving things into my ear.

Quiet playful Moans were being released from our lungs, we held onto each other like we haven't seen each other in ages. Which to me was what if felt like and to him as well. Finally, I released my left hand because it was closer to the door knob and I reached for it, opened the door and he led me inside as I was gripped onto his arms. I walked backwards as he walked forward holding onto my waist.

He grabbed the zipper of my dress and held onto it.

"Pull it down" I whispered against his lips. He released and began to kiss my shoulder which was bare because of my strapless dress.

"Natalie." He blankly said

"Are you sure?" He said again

"Yes Harry" I said and immediately he pulled the zipper down and my dress fell onto the ground. I took off my heels and he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. he placed his hands on my bum and he led me upstairs in my bedroom.

Oh my goodness. Is this really happening! I'm still a virgin and I'm actually very nervous I mean who wouldn't be? and I know this is not Harry's first time but I hope he doesn't count me as the other girls that he has been with before. It is a very special and scary moment for me and I wonder how he will react with it, none the less how I will react with it. At this point I have many thoughts in my head and I can't even cope with this moment.

We reach the top of the stairs and finally, we arrive at the door in the bedroom.

"Is this your room babe?" He whispers and I nod at him. He twists the knob and we were finally in and completely alone and in complete silence. He closes and locks the door. He leads me to my bed and lies me down, he lies on top of me and continues to kiss my swollen lips. Suddenly he gets up and removes his tie and button down shirt. He was absolutely stunning when shirtless, I lie there in awe of his body and watch as he removes his formal pants. Suddenly, I look down and I see something that really made my eyes widen. May I just say that Harry seemed to be pretty happy and excited. Yes, he was erected and no, I was not disgusted at all. I loved it and it made me get quite excited myself. He stares down at me with all seriousness and it made me intrigued and curious as to why he was acting that way. I decided to get up out of nowhere and he was confused, my confidence decided to appear and he was still staring at me. I pushed him down on to the bed and he knew what was coming up. He gave me small smile and he just laid there on the bed with his elbows propped up on each side and he was intensively looking at me and taking in every inch of my body. I was wearing a strapless bra so all I had to do was unhook from the back, I did with one hand and immediately, it fell to the ground. Suddenly my shyness peeked out and I was completely embarrassed. His eyes widened and he looked upset. He got up and he stood in front of me.

"Why are you hiding them? Don't be embarrassed love, you're beautiful! Come here" he whispers as he continues to gaze into my eyes. He doesn't look away once. He lies me down on to the bed and gently takes my hands away from my breasts, he looks at them and smiles.

"They're lovely!" He says letting out a cute and shy giggle, I laugh with him quietly,

"I know it's weird looking at them right?" I whisper with a humorous smile on my lips.

"No it's just that I would have never imagined being able to be spending this special moment with the girl that I have been waiting for since the fist day I met you, and it just makes me excited that we are doing this now." He whispers and I blush immediately.

(How many Votes can this get?)