He can cook?

We arrived at his house and as he turned off the car I just stare at the atmosphere confusingly "Why are we at your house?" I say quietly, not trying to annoy him.
"Because I want to take care of you here." He says low.
"But what about my clothes and my bed and my things?" I ask sounding as if I'm almost whining with pouted lips. "You will use my clothes, sleep with me, and you can use my things." He replies, again with all seriousness but this time straight forward.

"But--"

"But nothing Natalie, end of discussion!" He spats.

I just put my head down. He gets out, goes on my side and picks me up. I told him to put me down because I could walk but he refused to. He was able to open the door while holding me, impressive. He walked in really fast as he closed the door with his foot & set me down on the living room couch. I sat there in awe. His house is beautiful!, it's all cream colored with leather couches and furry couches, chandeliers and elegant furniture.

It was a beautiful house! kind of unfair for a bully to live in, but maybe his mom doesn't know that either. He walks in and sits on the other couch across from me. When I saw him, my heart beat incredibly fast. He sat down and threw his head back and sighed loudly. I knew he was tired, and it was all because of me. After a while, I saw through the side of my eyes that he was staring at me. And I feel his eyes burning through me once again. "Are you hungry?" he says low and slow, I look up at him. I think I've gotten used to looking in his eyes. I've been doing it now, so I guess it's no big deal. "No, I'm not that hungry." I say quietly
"What would you like?" He replies seriously. I guess since he won't agree with my statement so I just sigh
"Do you have cereal?" I said embarrassed.
"I'll make you something else, that's not real food." He says
"Ok" I reply looking down. He sits there quiet for a moment and then gets up and as I'm looking down, I see his feet facing my direction. He places his hand under my chin and lightly lifts it up.
"Look at me when I talk to you" he says quietly and looks into my eyes. My goodness, his eyes were just beautiful. I mean..you know, it is true. Harry Styles has beautiful eyes. There, I said it.

I look deep into his eyes and I nod. "Ok" I whisper and for some reason. He just blankly stairs at me for a while and his facial expression softens. Until later he turns around and heads to the kitchen. I stare at him the entire time he's in there since the couch I'm sitting on faces the kitchen. As he was cooking, he randomly decides to look over at me. When he catches me staring, he smirks and I immediately look down. Oh I hated when he did that. I sat there for about 30 minutes and for some reason I got very tired and took a short nap with my head back and me sitting up since I couldn't move. It was quite comfortable surprisingly.