Seriousness

And so, as he walks his way to the big bathroom, I wait for him to look into my eyes, finally, as he feels my gaze, he turns to me.

"What?" He says.

"Nothing." I say looking deep into his eyes. He stares into mine as he stops walking but he looks away.

"Your lucky you're injured" he mumbles under his breath. But suddenly, he begins to smile.

"What's wrong?" I say concerned.

"Oh nothing...nothing at all" he replies smirking. Finally, as we reach the washroom, he sets me on the sink counter. He steps back, takes a deep breath and just stands there for a while. "Well...can you take off my clothes or?" I reply,realizing what I just said and suddenly he laughs knowing that he got me to do what he wanted.

"That's not funny" I say smirking. He had a funny laugh! it actually made me laugh a bit. But he didn't stop laughing "Fine I'll just miss my shower" I say hopping off the counter and landing on my right foot which was the only good one and as strange as it sounds I was limping away from him. I was almost close to the door. He immediately stops laughing and runs up to me. He grabs my waist and pushes me against him and he grabs my neck. My heart starts to beat millions and suddenly he's not laughing nor am I.

I was thinking this was a good idea but..I don't know I think I was on the verge of kissing him..No, he's my bully and the reason I'm hurt is because of him. His large rough hands, the way they grab me, his hair, so perfect and how his smile makes me melt along with his laugh, and my god his body is just heaven on flesh. I cant believe this.. I like Harry Styles..I can't like him! I mean he's a bully and he hates me.. I don't know why I fancy him! I guess I like the whole bad boy thing..don't know what it is. I guess you could say that I like how he is demanding with me.

I step out of my thoughts and look back at him. He has me in his grip and he whispers

"You're not going anywhere.."

I begin to breath heavily, very heavily actually.

"What's the matter Brooks?" He asks looking down right at me. Chest to chest. I pout my lips and look into his eyes with all seriousness. Suddenly, his smirk fades away, and he waits for my response. I lean up to reach his ear and he saw what I was doing, so he leans his head down for better access. I place my lips against his ear

"Please don't hurt me." I whisper. I pull back and look into his gaze. He has his eyes closed and for some reason I just stare at him and concentrate on his structure. He actually looks like he wouldn't do any harm. But like he said, there's a lot of things I don't know about him, so I shouldn't trust my instincts. He opens his eyes and strangely, they look scared and bold. I wait for him to do something.