Touch

He walks forward as I walk back, finally as we reach the bed, he grabs me, carries me, and lies me down carefully not to hurt me. I am now lying down on the center of the bed and harry is standing right in front of me. Again, he has no shirt, just in his trousers. he stairs down at me as he bites down hard on his bottom lip, he looks down at my body and begins to breath heavily. He then looks into my eyes and I can tell he wants to do something

"God you're so beautiful." He whispers as he climbs on top of me and traps me in between the bed and his body. He looks at me and he looks so serious, but in a very good way, like almost compassion...oh wow, could that be it?

"Tilt your head back for me love" he whispers as he places his hands on the back of my neck and lightly pulls upward. I tilt my head back. Suddenly, he brings his head in and his lips attack my neck. He kissed it so roughly, so gently, he licked and sucked my sweet spot so well.

"...harry" I moan very low so he wouldn't hear as I feel his soft full lips mold in with the flesh on my neck. But he heard it clearly.

"yes babe...(kiss)..moan , but loudly for me (bite)...urghh..please" he begs breathlessly as he ends his last words with a bite. Which made me crave more. He brings his lips up to my jawline and I can't take it anymore. I want to taste his lips so badly. "Harry..come here...come here" I whisper, he looks up at me and he knows what I want "plea-" I begin to ask but he immediately lets me have a taste of his lips and it was so good. His lips were so warm, tasted so sweet, and it was incredibly soft. The only sound that was in the house was our heavy breathing. To me it was by far one of the most beautiful things I have ever heard. Strangely, out of no where, I don't know why but I was going crazy and as our session was getting more and more tense, I slowly brought my hands up and I grabbed his face and I took over. I bit his lip and sucked on it.

"Mmmm...." he groans and suddenly he grabs my waist and flips us over. Now I'm on top and he's under me. He caresses my waist and my bum. He molds his hands all over me as I bring my lips to his neck. I bite, lick, kiss & suck on it with all my passion and surprisingly, he moaned so much and so loudly.

"Urgghhh My God" He said loudly as I sucked and bit his sweet spot and he groped my bum roughly and pulled my waist closer to his member underneath his trousers. He was incredibly hard and I was incredibly wet. He sat up on his elbow and I sat on his waist and I brought myself up a bit, he brought his lips to my ear.

"Natalie...do you want to do this now?" he asks waiting for me to respond as he looks into my eyes. I can tell he is a bit scared on how I will react. I know he really wants this and I don't know. I really want to, and I like him. I cant believe I just said that. You know, I don't care, as long as its with him and its just us, its the right thing.

He sits there waiting and I snap out of my daydream and I don't even reply all I do is I start by leaning in very very slowly and our lips touch delicately, by now, our lips were swollen and dark plumped looking, which was even better. I pull his shoulders down and he lies back down on the bed smiling in the kiss

"I'll take that as a yes" he whispers and we both smile in the kiss. he holds onto the hem of my shorts and he slowly starts to pull it down.