Masala Zone

I throw my damp hair back, letting my waves flow away from my grip. I'm wearing jeans, a light blue t-shirt, and a pair of black socks. I really do hope my mother doesn't instigate too much on my vacation away from her, I am a terrible liar and most know that. Heading downstairs turning the corner, I step foot into the living room and the first person I see is my mom. My emotions went viral and I couldn't hold the urge to not run up to her and hold her embrace for a while.
"Mom I've missed you so much"
"And I you Darling" her voice croaky holding back her emotions.
"Let me have a look at you" she holds out my arm and gestures me to step back.
"Well don't you look beautiful, my Natalie" she claims, leaving me to blush with a shy smile.
"Anne, it's good to see you as well"
"Oh is great to see you as well love, we've missed you both. Looks like the cream worked well for you, Harry told us while you were getting ready" she says glancing at Harry and sending him a small smirk. So that's who he get's it from. He returns to us an all-American boy smile.
"Oh yes it did and I honestly cannot thank you enough, I'm very thankful for it and may I just say, you have an amazing helper at home for you, he's a cook and he's got it down really well."
She proudly turns to Harry and gives him a wink.
"My Harry" she says
"Ok mother I think we have established the lovey dovey moments when you walked in" we all chat a few minutes amongst ourselves to catch up on how they've spent their trip.
"So, what have you prepped for us to eat, Anne and I had a long trip and we didn't really catch up on food, only thing we had all day was air plane food and I believe we need to eat some actual food now"
"Well, actually uhmm." Harry interrupts my long pause.
"Well actually--Natalie and I have arranged a nice dinner at the modern Indian based restaurant "Masala Zone" I've heard they have top quality dishes and desserts there. And don't worry, there are tables" he says all confidently
"Well isn't that so kind of you two to arrange a great bonding time with your mothers, lets go!"
"Swell, and we should leave very soon, reservation is due in two hours"
"Great then, Anne and I will freshen up and we'll be on our way. Thanks again you two" Mom says and Anne nods.
"Actually mother it-"
"Actually Ms. Brooks the pleasure is all ours" Harry interrupts me again, turning to me and letting out a small smirk.