Louis?

"(Your address of your home) Please" I say sniffling and wiping my newly fallen tears. The driver was kind of confused as to my address, it was about 15 minutes away from Harry's house and he didn't bother to ask why I was sad so he just nodded with a small smile and drove off.

After 15 minutes, I arrive at the front of my house. I carry my things in and I immediately drop everything I close the door and slide down to the ground against the wall. I keep my knees up and rest my elbow on them, I cover my hands with my eyes and I start to cry quietly.

I continued to cry there for a while by myself. I always let out my emotions when I'm alone, I feel like I can do anything and let out anything I want. I sit there staring into the air of the entrance on my house. It was a cold and very dull day in England, the dark gray clouds formed a blanket in the sky and it was just a sad day.

I sat there thinking to myself with my red swollen eyes and sniffling every now and then. I finally look at the clock on the wall and sigh, it was only noon. So early.. I get up and grab my things. I head upstairs to my room. It's been a little while since I've been here, I actually miss it a lot, I have all my things and I don't need to look like a slob around the house all day. Yes, I know I'm going to miss him..a lot, but he's dangerous for me and he's doesn't get it. His mind is at various spots and he can't control it. I must forget about him.

(Harrys POV)

She left..? I can't believe she just--left.. And it's all my fault..I lie down in my bed in my dark room. No lights. No nothing.. Just me. And darkness. As I lie there I began to have flashbacks throughout the past week she was here alone with me. I can easily remember her shyness, her sadness..her tears. why was I such a prick to her? Why did I treat her like she was some dog? why am I like this!?.. She never said that she hated me, she never talked back which she should have, she never treated me the way I deserved to be treated.

I was always demanding to her and I treated her like she was a man..But in reality, She was a fragile and weak beautiful girl with delicate flesh that I kept on beating and beating until she was close to dying. Why was I acting like a devil? It always broke my heart inside whenever I would catch her around the corner near the school parking lot and she would be covered in bruises and blood and her face expression was weak, tired.. broken.. and me a.k.a "The monster" would just stand there watching her panting and silently screaming or sometimes I would do the most ridiculous thing and leave her in the middle of nowhere, if I could only turn back time. If only..

3 LONG WEEKS LATER

(Natalie's POV)

I can't believe it's been a week since I haven't seen him once. I know this might sound selfish of me but I thought he was going to come after me, but he didn't. And that's ok, it probably wasn't meant to be.

It's been 3 agonizing weeks at home and mum will be home tomorrow, I'm excited, I missed her so much ever since she left! I was only depending on myself and others, even though my mum is an 'other', she is still the one that understands me 100% except I can't really tell her anything about Harry, I'll just tell her that it's another guy at school, Mums great with advice. Last week I went to visit Dr.Smith and he said that it was impossible to heal so quickly but I told him about the rare cream Harry had that cost a fortune and he completely knew what I was talking about and said that I could go back to school. I wasn't happy at that point because then I'd have to face the invisible life again, and I kind of like living independent and just do nothing.

Through out the three weeks I got to clean and tidy up the house before mum arrives, I got to go food shopping because she left me some money around. It was all good, but sad thing is I have to go to school next week and thankfully spring break will be very soon, in about a week or so, I'm very excited.

I go over to my laptop and sit on the couch in my simple living room. I go over to my emails and I had a few spam and annoying stuff, so I just deleted them, except their was one that caught my eye as I was about to click the 'delete all' button. Instead, I click the message to see what it was.

"Hmmm? Who's tommo91@hotmail.com"

(Btw this is fake, if anyone has one like this then it was a mis consumption)

Surprisingly, It was from Louis!

"Oh Louis!" I say confused.

I began to read.