Run down shoes

I finished pampering up and now it is time to head on out. I have on a sun dress that I found way in the back of my closet. For shoes, I decided to put on my matte black ankle top converse because it wasn't at all that fancy, and my hair all down. I took a quick glance at my reflection and I've noticed so much. My hair is much longer, my face looks so neutral, so pale, though I've always been. I look happy, a wonderful feeling ascends in the moment and I give my own self a quick smile. I'm very blessed to be happy.

I head down stairs where they were already heading out. Mom and Anne were outside and so I rushed to grab my small purse and run downstairs. I sigh as I heard the car engine run on and so I ran downstairs. I stopped and stood as he stood before me.

"You waited?" I speak a bit frightened and surprise.

"Of course..come here"

He says holding out his hand to me. I place my hand and he takes a step back.

"Goodness, even with run down shoes you are a mighty fine sight Brooks" he speaks huskily making the hair on my scalp prickle. He grips my grip and gives me a quick spin and pulls me into his embrace.

"Let's head on out baby" he says before planting a small peck on my lips.