Goodmorning

(Harrys POV)

It was already 4 am and I had to sleep. I closed my eyes and tried to think of nothing, that way I might get tired and fall asleep. It began to work, my vision was fading away and my breathing was in its right tempo. There was no sound and it was just dark and warm. suddenly both my eyes dropped down and I don't remember anything after.

•••••Morning•••••

(Natalie's POV)

Out of no where I slowly opened my eyes. It was morning already? felt as though I slept very little. I actually slept good. Except for what happened last night. I had another nightmare, I've had those dreams ever since I was being beaten by harry. It was always a boy in dark clothing that never spoke and he was very aggressive with me, I always begged him to stop but he would go harder and harder every time I asked him to stop. And I would always end up waking up in tears and my heart racing like crazy. Sometimes I even know it's a dream but I can't seem to get myself to open my eyes, which it is very annoying when I need some rest. But this night was different...I was safe and Harry made me feel all better and....he can sing! his voice is so so beautiful! I instantly fell into a deep rest as he sang "Isn't she lovely" by Stevie Wonder. He actually was nice and caring to me, I hope he's like that from now on. I like it..a lot.

Suddenly as I'm in my daydream, I feel something caress my lips...again..I smile and then look to my side. I look and find harry gazing at me with a smile on his face, and he was turned towards me. He was in nothing but his trousers. I guess he took his shirt off at night because I clearly remember clutching onto it, but he looked happy and he had the most adorable morning face & that messy morning hair all over the place. I don't know what is but I am beginning to change my feelings for him completely. I smile at him and he then caresses my cheek

"Good morning love" he whispers. Oh my god, he called me love! how cute! I melt as I hear those words come out of his lips.

"Good morning harry" I say blushing

"so tell me, how did you sleep?" he whispers going back to touching my lips with his fingers and looking at me with his dimples showing

"I slept very good thankyou...oh and thankyou so much harry! for putting me back to sleep, thank you for singing to me" I whisper looking into his eyes

"What happened last night? what did you dream about?" he asks now with concern.

Immediately after he asks me, my face expression is neutral and I take my eyes off from his gaze and look down.

"Oh uhm. It was nothing really, it's just one of those nightmares I get once in a while"

He pulls up my chin and forces me to look into his eyes.

"Tell me."

He says with all seriousness and now his face looks upset. I know he's not bipolar.. Well I actually don't know yet, but he probably knows that it is because of him that I have those scary dreams. I look deep into his eyes and I couldn't hide, I had to tell him.

"well..I..I don't know I mean, I don't want to say this but, After putting the puzzle together I think my nightmare signifies you." I say and his eyes grow wide, he's in concern.

"W-why?" He says and for the first time, he stuttered. He is probably very concerned

"Well, whenever I have those nightmares, it's usually a strange man that I've never seen before and he doesn't do anything..all he does is just beats me and the more I say no or stop, the harder and harder he goes. I say quietly

"And when did you start having those dreams?"

He asks, probably knowing what I'm going to say

"Well, ever since... (sigh) ever since I met you." I say still looking into his eyes and I noticed the more that I was telling him, the more his eyes grew and got glazed with water, then he looked mad.