"It's ok I'm here"

(Harrys POV)

I can't believe she's in my bed. The girl that I have been beating up ever since freshmen year, the girl that I have annoyed almost everyday, the girl that every one makes fun of and has no friends..The girl that I fell in love with ever since she sat next to me in biology class and said "Hi" with that beautiful smile on her face, I can't believe she's here..with me..I can't believe I am taking care of her. I loved her ever since day one, and I have many reasons why. She is just beautiful, she has such an amazing personality, heart, she is caring, she is gentle, kind...she is actually too kind. As I lie down here, I think to myself and say to myself.

~Why is she talking to me? Why does she act nice to me, why doesn't she hate me? how come she says thank you and please to me, why hasn't she killed herself yet after all that she's been through? Why hasn't she done all those things yet to herself? ~

I know I'm all strong and brave but.. knowing that I do those things and yet she is still nice to me just...just breaks my heart and I feel a burning sensation in my eyes. No, not again with the tears..I am an emotional guy. But seriously, why? maybe that's why I love her... she is just so beautiful and so perfect, right now I just hate myself.. I look over at her and see how peaceful she looks. It's quite late and I've been watching her this entire time. No, it's not creepy, it's the first time I've ever that I got a chance to just stare at her beautiful self. Her chest heaves up and down ever so slowly, her face structure has no emotion and her breathing is the only thing I hear and it's the only thing I want to hear. I stare at her for what seems like hours and it's all I wanted to do.

••••

it was already three in the morning and I was about to go to sleep when suddenly I began to hear something. It was her breathing, it was getting louder and louder. She looked so jittery and her facial expression changed dramatically from calm, to frightened.

"No...stop..no...no.." She says and my eyes grow wide in concern. Her eyes crinkle in as they continue shut and she looks like she wants to cry. She shakes her head slowly as if she's saying no and the she begin to wiggle.

"No!! stop!! Please, Uhhhhh" she yells as she immediately springs her eyes opened and she begins to breath rapidly and tears glassed up her eyes

"Harry" She says as she looks over at me with fear like she needed me to be with her. Within a split second, without hesitation, I grab the two pillows and throw them across the room with a hard grip and I quickly scoot closer to her and wrapped my arms around her without trying to hurt her. I wrap her tightly around me and I try to calm her down

"Shhh shhh it's ok, It's ok I'm here, don't worry I'm here..it was just a dream love...it was just a dream. Shh shhh shhh that's it..good girl..it's alright I'm here. I'm here love"

I whisper into her ear. I can't believe I said it..I called her "love", and I said it with such calmness. She actually calmed herself down, although her heart was beating like crazy and she was sniffling in her tears.

"Harry!" She says

"Shh shh it's ok I'm here..I'm here" I whisper as I nuzzle my head against hers and I caress her hair.

"Sing to me...please..please"

She whispers and I didn't care at the moment. I just wanted her to be ok! like she's safe with me.

"Isn't she lovely, Isn't she wonderful..isn't she precious, less than one minute old, and I never thought, through love we'd be, making one as lovely as she, isn't she lovely, made from love." I whisper to her and I sang very slowly.

Suddenly I heard nothing else. She was with her eyes closed. her breathing was back to normal and she looked peaceful once again. I look down at her and I noticed her hands were clutched to shirt like she didn't want me to leave her and it made me smile. Her head was tucked ever so perfectly under my neck, her body was close to mine like she wanted to feel me and know that I'm there. It was very special to me and I loved every moment of it. I wrapped my arms around her and I wish I could have stayed like this with her forever.