My Privacy

I strip down and turn on the hot water, I pull my hair down and use my finger tips to throw them to the side, and yes, I had long dark blonde hair, wavy and there was a lot of it, I guess you could say I had a head of hair. I step in and finally throw my head back and close my eyes. I smile as I feel the warm water coat my strands of hair and trickle down my back. I stand there enjoying the warm atmosphere and no one around.

"How's it goin" I random voice says and I immediately gasp and snap my eyes opened.

I look and I see Niall, just standing there like nothing's wrong.

"NI---" I tried to say but he covered my mouth

"Shhh!" He says smiling. When he finally notices that I wasn' going to scream, he slowly removes his hands from my mouth and and looks into my eyes .

"Niall what are you doing here? Harry is going to kill you if he sees you in here with me." I whisper as quietly yet loud as I can. I tried my best to cover up myself but he couldn't stop staring

"You look so fucking hot when you let the burning hot water run down your body." He whispers in my ear making sure his words were slow and that his lips were touching my ear.

"Niall get out, please I don't want this to happen again, please just, j-just get out, I am not an object by the way, and I'm begging you...please just... Just go" I say looking deep deep into his eyes whispering and begging him to leave, I really didn't want Harry to beat me up or hurt Niall if he sees him in hear. And what Niall said was... nice yet rude. Niall looked into my eyes and notices fear with anger and seriousness. He looked guilty and then finally stepped back.

" ...I'm sorry love, I'll leave. And I promise I won't do it again ok... im sorry...sleep well princess..." he says looking down for a moment,

"Thank you Niall" I say with seriousness and look at him neutrally, he then turns around and leaves as he closes the bathroom door. I close the slide door and sigh as I close my eyes for a moment and shake my head in disappointment.