Imaginations

I kept my eyes closed and inhaled, exhaled slowly. It was very relaxing getting a chance to breath and feel cleansed. I kept my eyes closed and I hummed quietly to myself a random tune that I made up. I stood there, and for some reason I felt like someone was there, right in front of me, watching me.

Have you ever had that feeling? When you're alone and your eyes were shut, you wonder if there was anyone there and how you can feel it? I tilt my head out to the side and wash out the excess water from my face. I immediately open my eyes and I couldn't believe it. There was no one there. I swore I felt something warm delicately touch against me. Maybe it was just my imagination running wild.

After a good wash, I step out and dry myself up. Curious as I was, I wanted to make sure that no one was actually there when I was in the shower. It came to my mind that Harry could have been in there, so I opened the door and look in the dark atmosphere of my room, but the same way my room looked when I went to shower, was the same way that it looked now. I stood there confused as to why I was having that feeling. Maybe it's just my imagination once again.

I return to my routine and finish getting dressed. Once I finished, I head my way downstairs where Harry was. When I get there, I could here something coming from the living room. It was a loud sound and it sounded like the vacuum. I turn the corner to the living room and there he was, vacuuming the floor and fixing some things, he's actually helping out, how nice of him. I smile at his actions and I turn to the kitchen. I reach for some cleaning products under the sink and placed them on the counter near by. I started out by dusting, disinfecting, then washing some things.

••
It's been about half an hour and Harry still hasn't said a word to me. I wonder what's going on, maybe he's concentrated, maybe he's upset. Quite frankly, I'm almost done so I'll talk to him later. After a few sprays here and there, I was finished and so I went to go see him and I thought I could maybe sneak up on him, he might smile. Though I was wrong, I went to the living room where he was, cleaning and adjusting some things and I walked up behind him quietly and slowly.
Finally, when I was right behind him, I unexpectedly nudged my arm against his shoulder and yelled 'Boo' but he had no reaction to it. I stood there like an idiot waiting for him to do something but he continued to clean.

"Very well then sir" I say and suddenly I began to put some pressure against his spine with my finger tips and still no use
"You're not ticklish?" he doesn't even answer, just shakes his head.

"Fine" still nothing.
"I'm off to shower" he says then looks at me waiting for my response.
"Ok" he just stares at me confused then walks off. Suddenly, an idea popped in my head. As Harry walked upstairs I decided to secretly follow him. Maybe he's upset because he wanted to bathe with me and I never offered, I should've though. Will he mind if I join him now. Maybe he wants me to go, if he tells me to get out, I'll leave but if he accepts, then maybe that's what he's been wanting.