Sex

He was quite large and he tried his best to go slow but it hurt a lot. The pain was so strong that I wanted to pant but I tried my best not too. I did tear up silently though and he noticed.
"Oh babe, I'm sorry! Do you want me to stop?" He whispered sadly I snuffled in my tears and told him to continue.

"No Harry, it's ok, keep going" I say, he hesitates but continues. Finally he was all the way in and now he was slowly going back and forth. There was still pain but somehow it weakened from time to time. I kept me eyes on his and it was making everything so intense. Finally, the pain has completely vanished. He was hovered over me and going slow. Suddenly in reflex, I place my hand on his neck and I pull him down. I immediately start kissing his warm lips and inhale his sweet scent. He immediately gets the message and starts to fasten up his thrusting inside me.

He goes at a medium pace and it honestly felt really good. Without realizing it I slip out a quiet moan and I felt him smirk in the kiss and he then stops. I look at him confused. He grabs me by my waist and flips us over, I am now on top straddling him and the view of him below was really nice too, I hold on to his crotch and placed" it against mine. He inserted it back in very slowly, it still hurt a lot and I bit my bottom lip tightly and squinted my eyes. But finally it was in and Im pretty sure I knew what to do next, so without him guiding me, I began to thrust him in and out of me slowly and he immediately closed his eyes and threw his head back.

His breathing was heavy and he placed his hands on my bare thighs. He held on to me as I continued to thrust.
"Faster" he whispered and I followed his command, I thrusted a bit faster and continued that process. I was new to this so I didn't go too fast. He opened his eyes and stared right at me. Looking right though me. I didn't see lust, I didn't see anger, I saw love. I saw love in his eyes. Those emerald green eyes, I saw care, love, ease. He grabbed me by the waist and pulls me down against him. Our bodies were sandwiched together and now our lips. He kissed and tugged at my lips roughly, I moaned loudly against his lips as I felt his hard friend press against my thigh. "God I love it when you make love noises.. keep doing that love, let me here you" he whispered and I continued to let out little moans in his ear.

He gave me some moans in return as well. After, he flipped me over and he was on top once again. He adjusted my legs and positioned himself. He went in and began to thrust. It was my turn and now that I was getting used to it, he went faster and may I just say that Harry made some deep DEEP thrusts. I was beginning to feel something in the pit of my stomach, and I knew what it was.
"Urgh faster. Faster Harry!" I yell and he kicks up the speed continuing with his deep thrust. We never lost gaze and I was almost close to going over the edge.
"H-Harry"
"Yes love" he responds with heavy breathing
"I think I'm, I'm going to-"
"To cum?"
"Yes" I say and right away, he grabs one of my hands and holds on to it tightly.

Suddenly he goes a little slower but deeper and that just made me closer and closer to cumming.
"Oh my god!" I yell throwing my head back and closing my eyes.
"Babe, warn me when you're about to ok?" He says and I nod.
After a few thrusts, I felt something right away. My skin tingled and my grip on Harry's hand became tighter
"Harry, I think Im gonna!--" I didn't even finish, Immediately I go over the edge and for the first time, I 'cummed'. It felt weird. For like 1 second I immediately went complete blank and had no idea where I was or what I was feeling, then returned to reality, he didn't stop but I knew he was close as well. Finally he released too, and that's when he slowed down and fell right beside me. Both of us. Sweaty, breathing heavily and tired. He weakly turned his head towards me and I did the same. While breathing heavily, he gave me a small smile and I gave one in return.

He put his hand on my cheek and caressed it with his thumb. He got me and pulled me close to him. He gave me a few small pecks on the lips and we both lie there peacefully, exhausted and in love. After all of that, my eyes were slowly shutting, my body couldn't even move anymore, without even realizing, I slowly fall into a quiet and peaceful sleep.

(Vote)