Break my Heart

"Never!" He says and No, he did not just say that. Out of nowhere he lifts her over his shoulders and takes her to the couch.

He lies her down, lifts her shirt a bit higher and begins to blow pressured air on her stomach making her laugh like crazy! he then went on top and tickled her waist, legs, arms and neck. That's it! now it's time for me to go in. I walk in and they all freeze.

(Natalie's POV)

"Harry!" Liam yells with a smile on his lips and immediately Niall stops. He looks up and gets off of me. I was trying to catch my breath and I looked up and I smiled when I saw Harry. Niall looked scared and the others all just smiled

"Harry! You woke up! the boys and I were just having fun! we played a whole bunch of-" I was saying but he cut me off.

"Yea I know. You guys did Fifa and 'Niall' tickled you..." He says starring angrily at him.

"Ah, so you were spying on us?" I say smiling with a hint of sarcasm

"Uhhh yes actually I was! Let me make myself clear! you stay away from them! Got it!" He says starring right at me. The boys all just open their eyes wide and stare in confusion looking at each other.

"But...but why? we were having so much fun" I say quietly

"No you weren't! You were all touchy and flirty with them & I don't like it! now go upstairs and stay there" He yells. Did he just say that to me?

"Ok first of all, how was I all touchy and flirty! we played FIFA...I'm sorry but that has nothing to do with romance or intimidating & No, why are you treating me like Im your daughter, harry I'm not doing anything and calm down! I need friends too you know, you can't prohibit me to talk to the boys or others. I'm sorry but no"
I say and he begins to get angry but then sudden takes a deep breath and calms down

"..you know what, yea whatever. uhm hey! why don't we all go out! my friend Ed is throwing this little get together at the club and it starts at 7, we got time" He says trying to pull a smile. I know he's up to something..

"Will their be Food? man I'm starving" Niall says with his deep Irish accent.

"Yes" and Niall's face lights up

"Let's go!" He yells and they all laugh. We all decided to go but I had a problem, my clothes.

"Harry?" I say kind of still embarrassed about what happened a minute ago.

"What" he says. He hasn't said that in a while.

"Uhm, I don't have clothes to go.."

I said quietly and they all wait for his response.

"Oh then I guess you have to stay" he says simply with no emotion and the boys all scrunch their eyebrows

"ohh...ok" I say with a small smile. That really hurt. but I wasn't going to argue, I mean I do depend on him. The boys stare at me as I begin to walk back up stairs.

"What's wrong with you?" Zayn whispers to Harry.

"Natalie" Zayn says and I turn around.

"Where's your house babe, I'll go pick up your clothes" he says and harry rolls his eyes.

"No no Zayn it's ok, please it's alright, I'll stay"

"Are you crazy! No cmon lets go! There's no way I'm leaving if you don't go" Zayn says

"Me too" Says Louis

I look at harry and nod for permission

"Hurry up" he says with his deep voice.

"yes" I whisper and they all smile

"My address is (your house address)"

"Great!"

••••• 20 minutes later•••••

Thanks to Zayn my clothes were all here, I decided to wear something casual, I wore a cream button up top, buttoned all the way, dark jeans, combat boots and my hair was loose and down. I put some makeup on since it was all in my suit case.

I only put eye linear, made a small winged effect,mascara, cover ups, and burgundy lipstick. finally I was done! For the first time in a while, I am finally looking decent. after 10 minutes all the boys were ready and so was I.
I walked down stairs and they were all there.

"Wow!" They all say except harry, so he just stares at me. I smile and walk up to them.

"You look incredible" Louis says as the others nod, except harry. I grab my purse and now I'm ready.

"Now c'mon, lets go have some fun"

Harry says and all of us head on out.

•••••

The car ride was loud but I didn't speak neither did Harry. Finally when we arrived at the club, we got in and luckily we didn't get yelled at, I mean Harry's the youngest along with me so they didn't bother asking ages and we, well Harry was on the guest list.

We walk in and he goes to the table where he greets this red headed guy, I'm guessing that's Ed. We all walk up and greet him, he's a really nice guy and we all sat down and had some food and enjoyed the night.

A rapid beat goes on and harry smirks and gets up "c'mon guys lets all go dance" he says and all of us get up. Harry ran the dance floor like a little boy getting ice cream and I followed the others, the dance floor was on the other side from the reserved party area, and it was loud. The strong bass of the repeated rhythmical music was buzzing in my ear, pumping through my veins and getting me in the aroma.

When I got there I didn't see Harry, I looked everywhere but couldn't find him. I feel someone's hand grab mine, I was hoping it was it was Harry but it was Niall. "C'mon lets go dance!" He yells through the loudness. He took me to another side of the club and the boys were there too, we all danced and jumped around with everyone else and just enjoyed the rest of the time. I was curious to where Harry was because I still haven't seen him yet. As I turn around in the middle of my dancing and great time, I stop. Something familiar catches my eye, I look to the far end of the room and I see Harry dancing. But he's not dancing alone.

I saw him dancing with this brunette beautiful tall and model looking girl. His hands were wrapped around her waist and their bodies were glued together as her back was faced towards him. When he saw me, he immediately changed, he pretended he didn't even notice me and continued to dance with her. The girl suddenly turned around and started dancing with harry face to face. She wrapped her arms around him and he placed his hands on her bum. He took a quick glance at me to see if I was still looking which obviously I was, every second of that moment was tearing me apart. Then, the moment that I was hoping would not happen, was happening.

The girl leaned in and harry looked at me quickly then back at the girl, I could tell he was about to do what I hoped he wouldn't do. He looked quite hesitant but ignoring his thoughts, he cupped his hand on her jawline and leaned in. Soon realizing that he began to make out with the girl. I couldn't contain myself, my eyes grew wide and my heart fell to my guts. I gasped lightly as I saw him intensively linger his lips with hers. I took slow steps back and I felt a burning sensation in my nose, my eyes were glasses in my tears and I couldn't look at it anymore. As harry was still kissing her, he opened his eyes for a quick moment and he met mine.