Dominance

He slides himself in bed and I can feel his ache to touch, but he stows his palm.

"Come on Natalie, I know why you're doing this."

"Why?"

"Really?"

"Why?"

He lets out a small sigh.

"Because of my unstable hormones and how I did that at dinner. I know it was quite disrespectful for me to do but I can't help it Natalie.. I'm sorry"

my eyes widen and I continue speechless

"It's not my fault I cannot keep my hands off.. you are magnificent. The way your legs feel, so soft" and soon enough, his fingers tips are taking a nice feel on my legs.

"How your beautiful hips prop out so delicately." he takes his hands upwards

"So nice..Oh. And these as well-" he says taking one cup in his hand and giving it a nice knead, I slip out a small sound of frustration and clench my legs together.

"Oh all the dirty things I'd do to these Natalie." he whispers in my ear as he gives the now erected nip a tug. I let out a small moan and close my eyes. He was well into these things, always knowing how to possess, how to dominate, I can't let this happen now, not tonight. I take in a groan and turn myself over. I lift myself up and sit right on top of him.

It feels nice, this view. Such an overpowering effect I have right now.

"I'm going to take you in first." I speak huskily towards him, his eyes widen and his breathing pattern is uncontrollably everywhere. "Yes..please" he whispers. I gesture him to sit up against the headboard through his trousers I could see his hardened self. Lovely.

I take off his briefs and take a nice look at his erect, it was quite an eye catcher as to the size was something. One hand to start and it finally hit me. I've never done this before, let alone actually seen one this up close. No, it's not a bad thing at all, I was just inexperienced and I'm sure that with dominance, the secret is having to be sure with almost anything and knowing what you want, what you're doing, I didn't.