She's gone

(Harry's POV)

I can't believe Im kissing this random girl that I met here at the club, and Natalie is staring right at me. Well that will teach her not to flirt with other-...

I stop my thoughts as I open my eyes and meet her gaze. Through the mess of crowd, it seemed like she was the only person there. I could see the pain through her eyes...she looked so.. so beautiful, so fragile, so torn, it broke my heart the second I saw her eyes all glassy with tears. I didn't realize that I stopped kissing the girl, she tapped me and leaned to the side to make eye contact with me.

"You ok?" She asked with concern

"huuh? Oh uhhh...yea, I'm, I'm fine" I say a bit nervous. She nods and smiles and leans in for more kissing, but I don't accept the request.

"I'm sorry love--" I say as I look back up to meet Natalie's eyes but when I look back at her direction..she was gone.

(Natalie's POV)

I can't believe he just did that. I couldn't look any longer, I just left. As I was walking back I bumped into Louis and he noticed my glassy eyes.

"Hey Nata- what's wrong love? Why are your eyes filled with tears?" Louis says pulling me to the side and looking at me with concern.

"Nothing Louis it's ok, someone accidentally swung their arm and it hit my eye while I was dancing, its ok, it didn't hurt. Uh Lou?" I say

"Yes love?"

"I think I'm going to go home, I'm quite tired and if anyone asks, just say that I went home because I was tired. Could you do that for me please?" I ask

"Uhh sure, Of course babe, want me to drive you or one of the boys?" He asks

"Oh that's fine, I can take a cab near by, I have money and I know the way" I say

"No, why? it's ok we can take you no worries" he says

"No no Louis I can handle it, I've ridden on the cab hundreds of times" I say trying to pull a smile.

"Well ok then, you insisted, we'll see you soon ok babe, it was wonderful meeting you! lets hang out all of us soon?" He says

"Ok and definitely, hopefully we can all do something together this week! It was incredible meeting you too Louis!" I say and he pulls me in for a hug

"Oh No please call me Lou"

"Hahaha I'll remember that" I say and I wave him goodbye. I say goodbye to the others and they all asked the same question, took me a while but I finally left. Thankfully I found a cab and got home pretty quickly. I'm just still in shock as to why he did that. Now, I know we haven't even made anything official relationship wise but I liked him and I erased our brutal history and bad memories, but now there's a new thing taking its place. It was horrible how I couldn't leave his house because my mum and his mum were on vacation and it'd only been about 4 days, 4 days & there's already drama! this is aggravating and I'm very confused.

I walk up to the front door of his house and that's when it hit me. "oh this is just great!" I yell at the top of my lungs, I forgot the keys, I look under the carpet, over the door, behind the plant vase. Nothing, I sigh in annoyance and sit on the floor up against the wall. I look around and just sit there staring at the stars. The only sound was the little crickets communicating with each other, and the breeze whistling in my ear. The whole atmosphere made me tired. I laid down and curled up to the side and I closed my eyes, the front door light turned off automatically which helped me fall asleep better, slowly and slowly my breathing was mellow and finally I fell asleep.

(Harry's POV)

She's gone! After trying to get away from the girl and just talking to some family and friends of ed, I ran up to the boys and I asked all of them where Natalie went.

"Didn't she tell you that she was leaving"

"No!"

"Well she told us that she was going home to rest" Niall says and they nod

"How did she leave?" I asked panicking

"She took a cab, she said she's been on it many times" Lou says and I can't believe she did that.

"Wait why didn't she tell you?" Zayn asks curious

"I uhhh, I don't know." I say trying to make lack of contact with their faces.

"What did you do." Louis says with all seriousness.

"I didn't do anyth--"

"Na-uh-uh, what. Did you.do.?" Louis says still serious.