Aggravation

"Did you two go out at all?"

"Yes, actually, we went to a nice party that Harry's lovely friends threw. it was-- it was um.. it was nice."

I manage to finish off since Harry made it so difficult for that to happen. I feel his now warm hands brush my inner thigh and his fingers giving soft circular presses, making my legs lightly clench together. It was very difficult keeping it cool but I managed.

"Well that's nice, I suppose you two will be heading on to school next week?" Anne questioned.

"Yes, sadly" Harry speaks and mom gives us both a humorous smirk.

----

Dinner was finished, and we all left satisfied. I'd love to tell how his torture ended under his hold at dinner, but I'm sure my undergarment could inform that. Yes, frustration built in, but I could not let him get to me like this every time he wants something. A lovely advice for the feminists: both partners having a fair control of dominance is a healthy cope into a relationship. Funny to say is I'm only a teenager and though I must still follow this rule.

"Well kids, it's been a long day, but Anne and I have some friends that apparently threw us a late night girls night out get together at Vivian's house, we will be home soon, and Natalie, you can spend the night here, we will be out by noon tomorrow alright." I could see from my side view a plastered grin on Harry's face and it's quite obvious that he is terrible at hiding it.

"Oh I see, understood, have a fun rest of the night you two. And welcome home" I manage to speak. I give both a quick hug, Harry follows.

Harry and I stand there in utter silence as both mothers drive off waving as the silhouette of the car is gone. I turn towards the door and walk in.

"Ahh what an incredible night, don't you think Natalie?"

"Of course! it was absolutely acceptable"

"Acceptable?"

"Yes"

"Okay..?" he knows something's up.

"Well, I'll be heading upstairs now, if you don't mind."

"Mind if I join?"

He speaks in a more of a husky tone as my back is faced towards his. My eyes slowly shut, savoring the words into me 'Remain sane Natalie, show your dominance towards him, make him need'

"Not at all" I head on up, he follows

behind and we make our way into his bedroom. He walks towards the bed and plants himself so mannered-like as he lies his head above is hands and crosses his legs, he watches me. I don't turn towards him, keeping my back faced at his view at all times. I slowly take the straps off of both shoulders and let the sun dress fall at my ankles, I step out and look down at my body. I had on black undergarments, look simple but still ravishing, it turned my own self on. I looked nice. I take a grip of my hair and throw it all to one side, giving me more of a woman figure. I sit on the edge of the bed and take off my shoes. At each chance I got, I heard his breathing shallow more and more. Finally, I turn towards him and look straight into his dilated eyes. His gaze was dark, his shirt was unbuttoned, his pants were still in place but the view of his pride was something I was easily aware of. I stand up, keeping eye contact was a must. I simply remove my bra and let it fall to the ground. His eyes widen at the sight and I just give him a small smile and walk to the other side of his bed and simply slide myself under the sheets and take in the comfort.

"Wait...what?" I keep my silence.

"Natalie, I thought we were going to--"

"..I'm too tired Harry"

"Bullshit."

"Goodnight Harry"

"Oh, so that's how you manage to sleep at night? very well then."

I feel the bed shift and suddenly, the sound of his footsteps fade away. I manage to close my eyes and take in the mute, but soon enough, he was back.