First touch

He stares at me as I massage his head of hair. His curls feel so soft.

"Why must you stare?" I say trying to act sarcastic yet serious. I get no response from him. Instead I feel something touch my lips. His fingertips were brushing my lips and I pause. I look back down and I stare for the first time since I began massaging.

"What are you doing?" I whisper curiously but sweetly and tilting my head a bit.

"What? can't a guy feel a girl's lips?"

"I've never really heard that before" I say lifting my eyebrows a bit and grinning as he continues to feel my lips with his finger tips.

"Your lips are..soft..very soft" he says in concentration.

"Thank you" I whisper back with a smile in return. I continue to massage his hair and it's once again a moment of silence. but, he doesn't stop staring at me.

"Thank you Natalie" He says as he waits for me to look at him. I stop and then finally look.

"You want me to stop?" I ask

"Yes I'm much better now thank you, besides you need to sleep" he says getting up and facing me once again

"C'mon, lets go up stairs" he says picking me up in bridal style and heading to the room. We finally got there and everything was dark.

"You're sleeping in here with me ok" he says quietly.

"Oh, alright" I say trying not to sound nervous. He lies me down on one side and then goes to the other side.

"Harry, I'm pretty sure you have to put pillows around me, so I don't fall or get hurt" I say not looking at him.

"Don't worry I won't let you fall" he says waiting for me to look at him

"I..think it's better if I have pillows you know just to be sure" I say and finally I look at him.

"Ok" he says sounding dull. His regular attitude returns and heads to the closet to get some pillows in the corner. He comes back with two big long pillows, he goes to my side and tucks them on each side of me. He then goes to his side of the bed and begins to unbutton his pants. I look over and he pulls his zipper down. He takes a quick glance at me and I try to act as if I didn't care if he was in his underwear and he saw I was fine and just pulled his pants down.

"Ok so quick second, let me pull the covers out from under you." he say as he begin to tug the sheets which slid off from under me pretty quick and then he fluffs up his pillow and then slides in the sheets next to me. The only light that was on was his lamp and the light outside from the moon which was pretty close to us so it wasn't that dark. He looks over at me.

"Good night natalie, if you need anything, just whisper my name I will wake up instantly, I'm not much of a heavy sleeper." I just nod

"Good night to you as well harry and we'll do." I respond and he turns over and shuts off the lamp light. After a few minutes later-

"Harry?"

"Yes?"

"...thank you so much..for doing this, I don't think anyone else would do this for me and I was actually surprised, I wouldn't expect you to be doing this for me.. so thank you! It, really means a lot, really" I say quietly and after a good few seconds later, he replies.

"well, it was no problem and I'm here to help" he says quietly and through the dark he can't see me. But I smile. It was dark and my vision was getting more and more blurry. I wasn't hearing the sound of the wind blowing through the trees anymore and my breathing was mellow. Suddenly everything is dark and I fall asleep.