The Long Drive

I open the door and immediately, his mouth dropped
"Literally, you look incredibly sexy in this outfit! I'm drooling" he says looking at me up and down.

"Well thank you Niall, how sweet of you and I guess I cleaned up well" I said laughing and so did he.

"So, I heard what happened with you and harry and I do not want to make him mad like last time! So making this clear we are going as friends...right?" He says looking at me a little sad.

"Yea..I guess so, but maybe we can make it a date as we're going there and then stop when we arrive. I want this night to be a little more exciting, what do you say?" I say giving him a smile.

"Lets do this!" He says excitingly and he grabs my hand gently and entwined his fingers with mine and we head to the car. He opens the door for me and I sit in. He has a nice car, A range rover! How nice. He sits next to me and smiles.

He turns the car on and off we go.

"So, how you been love? its been a while, the boys and I missed you" he says lightly pinching my chin then looking back at the road. "Oh I've been good, everything normal, I'm just waiting for my mum to come back from her trip to Spain with Harry's mum tomorrow, I'm quite excited" I say smiling and after a good silent 3 minutes, he speaks again.

"So speaking of Harry, tell me. What really happened that night at the club?" He says looking at me with a small smirk and his eyebrows lifted.

"Ohh umm.. Nothing." I say acting clueless. It probably worked.

"Oh come on Natalie! You were crying and since the last time we went to Harry's place, he hasn't been acting the same or mentioned you, tell me..please, I promise none of the boys or anyone will know..please" he says looking at me then focusing back on the road. After a minute of silence and a lot of thinking, I told him.

"..That day when I met you all for the first time, Harry was all nice at first... but then when he saw me messing and hanging out with you boys, that was what he called 'being flirty' he got mad I guess and after that he wasn't treating me the same. So, when we were all at the club, he just left and I didn't see him anywhere. So, you guys called me to go dance and so I did. When I went with you guys, I was dancing and just looking around and then--" I say as I paused.

"what?" He whispered in concern.

"..and then I saw him with another girl. But...I-I wasn't mad at that point" I whisper with my head down.

"So what made you mad then?" He says and his voice gets a bit more soft and in concern.

"..well, at one point we both made eye contact and then he looked at the girl which I will not lie, she was beautiful, and then they both started to kiss each other and he looked like he was enjoying it and it broke my heart, I felt like my heart was being stabbed and I felt weak, It was hard seeing the boy that I like with someone else and doing something with someone else..So I left.." I whisper the last three words with my head down. The car was in complete silence. Then..

"Who the hell would do that to such a beautiful and innocent girl like you? Who the fuck does he think he is? Natalie why didn't you do anything about it?" He says angrily at the situation.

"I-I did, I..left" I said giving an ' I don't know' facial expression.

"And you didn't say anything? What did you say to him before you left?"

He said with a louder tone.

"I said..'I'm sorry for everything and thank you for letting me stay in your home' "

"(Shaking his head) Natalieee nooo, why didn't you yell at him?"

"But Niall, It would just make things worse.. And I don't want it to be.. But trust me, I think I'm doing the right thing." I say looking out towards the window and nodding to myself.

It was silent for a good 2 minutes.

"No wonder he fell in love with you in the first place" he says quietly.

"What?" I say confused and looking back at him.

"You are so nice and innocent and..perfect, you're so easy to talk to, you know how to get through a situation without whining and you're not one of those girls who call other girl 'bimbo blonde bitch' 'anorexic whore' you actually respect them and youre not the jealous type... You Are also absolutely beautiful! It aggravates me that Harry would do such a thing to you!" He says putting his head down.

"Wow...thank you Niall.. That's. very sweet of you, I'm touched" I say

"Anytime princess" he says and I blush.

* 1 hour later *

"We're here"

"Finally" I say smiling at him

He stares at my eyes and then looks down at my lips.

"Since we are still in a date, I would like to end this with a special thing that I've always wanted to do to you" he whispers as he inches from my lips. My eyes grow wide and I smile politely at him.

"Close your eyes" he whispers in my ear. I nod lightly and close my eyes. It's peace and quiet and I hear nothing but our breathing. Suddenly, I feel his fingertips touch the flesh of my cheeks delicately, he cups his hands on my face. Then the biggest surprise I got, he brought my face closer and turned it to the side slowly.

•Cliff Hanger•