Virgin

He flipped us over and was hovering me once again. Both legs on either side of me. He again gazed at my figure and smiled. He then got up and stood in front of me. He placed his hands onto the hem of his trousers and slowly pulled them down. My eyes grew wide but I was ready for it. Immediately I receive a smack in the face from his defined and beautiful v-line, it was so admiring to look at and it suited him perfectly. He then reached to where he would show.

I swallow dry and wait for the moment for me to see himself far south. corny but it is true. He doesn't take his gaze off of mine once. Oddly to say but he was watching me watch him take off his bottoms. The moment came and he revealed. Immediately as he pulls it down, my eyes widen a little more, my breathing is heavily, and he silently laughs.
"What?" he says giving me a cheeky smirk.
It took me a while to return to reality but I responded
"It's just..wow" I say clearing my throat and acting like it wasn't big deal. But that was the wrong idea I guess.
"Oh alright then, I guess I'll put my pants on now" he responded pulling it back up and I gasp softly.
"No! please"
I said and he smiled. He pulls it back down and then looked down at my crotch and swallowed dry.
"..May I please do the honors love?" he said a little shy and I smile with a small nod. Never have I ever had Harry ask me things like this before.
He anxiously prepares himself. He then leans in naked, and starts to caress my chest. kneading them slowly, I close my eyes and enjoying his touch. I held in my moans pretty well.

"You like that love?" He whispers and I smile and nod still with my eyes closed enjoying his touch. His breathing is heavy and he begins to play with them, admire my chest. Strangely he tugs at my nips a few times.
He then goes to my stomach and takes his cold finger tips and lightly touches my stomach until he reaches the hem of my underwear. That's when my heart pumped faster and faster each second. He gave me a quick glance and proceeded. He held onto the hem of my underwear and began to pull it down. The room began to warm up and I didn't take my glance off of his.
Finally, the moment came and I was revealed, he stripped me down and I was now completely bare.

I lay there in the quiet atmosphere, dark, in my own room and he was there standing before me, admiring my body which I was somewhat insecure about, but since he liked it, I went on with it. His breathing was heavily and he was in awe.
"You're so beautiful" he whispered and smiled at me. My heart melted and I literally blushed most of the time. Both of us, naked, staring at each other. Waiting and wanting something. Finally, he climbed on top of me and may I say the view of his figure made me go crazy, his perfectly toned and soft body on mine felt amazing.
"Natalie..do you really want to do this?" He said with all concern and I loved it when he said my name. I gave in no hesitation, I nodded and smiled at him
"Yes Harry.. I'm ready" I said and he nodded and gave me yet another loving smile.
"Now listen love, it's going to hurt at first and I promise to go really slow and tell me if I'm hurting you too much alright. I promise it will feel good right after ok" he says sounding like I'm a fragile little thing and in reality, I was because I haven't ever done this before. He positions himself on top of me and I was getting more and more nervous. I had many questions going through my head. Will it hurt a lot? When will it stop hurting? Am I going to reach my breaking point, will he enjoy this? What if I do it wrong, will I get pregnant?
You know what, I have been honestly rambling too long.. Here we go. He gives me one final glance and this time it was in a bit of concern. The first thing I feel is his crotch touch against mine. I guess you can say in terms I was wet already so it wasn't at all bad. By the way, he put on a condom and I prayed to dear lord that nothing happens to me after this. He did as he promised and tried to enter slowly. He slowly and slowly inserted his member in to my crotch. I clenched my lips together and closed my eyes. I tugged both hands against the blankets on my head and groaned lightly in pain.