Girlfriend?

"Awww please stop, I blush easily" I say laughing and touching my now pink cheeks. He stares at me with seriousness and I stare at him in wonder. What is he thinking about?

"I'm sorry babe, I just can't cope with how beautiful you are" Liam whispers as he grabs my hand and caresses it. It was kind of awkward because he was clearly flirting with me and Harry would not like it one bit, I don't want to get in the way of anyone's friendship. I just laugh awkwardly and slowly slide my hand out of his. He smiles a bit embarrassed and continues to stare.

"Hey Liam do you know where harry put the- Woah." someone says and I immediately look their direction. He was cute! My goodness harry must be picky when he chooses his friends.

And by picky I mean with looks and personality.. He has high standards, then again, why does he like me? that I don't see. The boy is blonde and he has beautiful sheer blue eyes, he was pretty tall and long but not by much. He dressed a bit more different than Liam, he dressed "fresh" I guess if you can say it those terms. I smile at him and he does the same.

"Well hello there beautiful" he says walking up to me and he sits beside me placing his hand on my waist.

"How nice of you to say, hello it's nice to meet you, I'm Natalie" I say reaching out my hand

"Niall!" he says reaching for my hand and kissing it softly then smirking at me.

"You two are such gentlemen's, please stop being so nice" I say looking down. Niall grabs my chin and makes me look into his beautiful eyes.

"Don't look down. It makes it hard for us to see your beautiful self" he says looking into my eyes and staring at my lips. He slowly bites his own and smiles at me. My eyes grow wide and I immediately face forward and stand up and face both of them.

"Uhhm, so uhh, you two probably wondering why I'm here uhmm-" I say walking backwards but something stops me, a pair of hands. I look back and I notice its not harry.

"Hi there" he whispers. I'm shocked, why is there a bunch of handsome guys that just happen to know harry and are here in the room with me.? He grabs my waist and turns my body to face his.

"hi" I whisper shyly

"What's your name love? he whispers to me, and I was choked in my own words

"I'm-- uhhm-Natalie" I whisper looking up at him. he smirks

"Such a lovely name" he whispers gripping on me tighter around the waist and pulling me close.

"So, why are you here?" He says smiling curiously.

"uhm...uhm--" I say trying to not sound too convincing.

"She's my girlfriend, Now, let's make this clear, if I ever see any of you try to flirt, get to her or touch her, then things will be taken care of by me. Now Zayn, your hands, off of her, now" I look over and watch Harry as he speaks with his arms crossed and he stands there with a boy next to him, I'm guessing he's Louis And the boy gripped onto me is Zayn. Wait a minute, did I just here harry say the "g" word to me? I'm harrys 'girlfriend ' and we didn't even talk this through! how did this happen though? immediately Zayn takes his hands off of me and takes a step back. He puts his hands in the air as if he was caught red handed.

"Sorry lad, didn't know that..~Harry has a girlfriend, harry has a girlfriend" Zayn sings and harry just shakes his head and the boys laugh.

"So how long?" Asks Liam. Harry stands there and tries to think

"Uhm, not too long actually" I say and they all nod. He looks at me and I can see a slight smile curve on his lips

"I think I'm the only one who didn't get to meet Harry's beautiful girl, hi love, Im Louis!" Louis says as he walks up to me and gives me a tight long hug

"Oh it's so to meet you Louis!"

"Oh please call me Lou!" He says smiling and I respond with a smile back.

"So, have you guys fucked yet?" Niall asks out of no where. We all turn to him and my eyes grow wide and I cover my mouth surprised he said that, I snickered a bit.

"Niall!" Harry says with his eyes wide and shocked. All the others laughed.

"What? I was just wondering." he says acting innocent

"So, did you?" Louis asks

"Oh my god. no and we're not planning on it!" Harry replies