Club Ten.

I then felt his warm lips touch lovingly on my cheek. He stays there for a while and then begin to kiss my cheek and moving his hand down to my neck. He cupped my neck and then continues to kiss slowly and tenderly. It felt really good, it was kind of tickling me, I twitch my neck to the side and start laughing.

"Hahaha Niall stop hahaha I'm ticklish" I say trying to sound quiet. I felt his smile in his little pecks Suddenly he led his lips down to my jawline and that's when I noticed it wasn't a joke anymore. He then went to my sweet spot and I was in shock. But I liked it. Harry probably doesn't like me so, I shouldn't be worried, but this doesn't feel right.

He sucks on my sweet spot and it felt amazing. My eyes were closed and I was just enjoying this sensation. I gripped my hands on the back of his blonde hair.

"Mmmm" comes out of my mouth suddenly.. oh no! I moaned, I moaned, I moaned! why did I do that. oh great.

He then moaned back in response but then pulled away. He looked at me sadly with swollen lips

"God, I wish you were mine.
I know you still have a thing for harry but you make me go so damn crazy for you." He says looking into my eyes.

"Awww Niall, I understand and thank you for stopping, I mean, next thing you know I could've been naked here any second." I say somewhat seriously but his eyes grow wide and shows sadness like he wanted that.

"But just so you know, and you're probably the only friend I will say this to out of the others, I'm still a virgin so, it's a whole new thing for me, Harry and I have done nothing" I say and he smiles.

"Wow, lets face it, you're perfect!" He says with a smile.

"Oh stop it, I just haven't been out of the box yet! one day though, one day" I say along with a laugh.

"Well I hope that special man makes you feel happy" he says smiling, he's so sweet.

"I hope so too Niall" I say as we both gaze at each other.

" (Clears his throat) So uhh, ready to go?" He says breaking the quietness

"Ready"

He opens his side of the door and walks to mine to open it for me. He opens the door and I hold out my hand, he grabs mine and comes close.

"Oh and lets keep this thing to ourselves alright" he says smirking and I nod.

"By the way...you have a really erotic moan" he whispers in my ear making his lips touch against it giving me shivers.

"(Breath heavily) th-thank you" I stutter and smile, he smirks down at me and speaks knowing that he had that affect on me.

"Shall we go"

"We shall" I say after clearing my throat.

Walking towards the entrance, Niall hands his key to a man and he just walked away, a Valet man.

As we entered, we had to tell these two big men in black suits our names which we finally went in. Niall slowly removed his arm from mine when he looked at a certain direction. I looked at where he was looking and I saw, him. It was Harry sitting down with Louis and Liam at this little booth and they had a few drinks and some nuts on the table. They were all laughing and Niall looked at me.

"He doesn't know you're here so play it cool alright, try to get him to see you but don't be too obvious"

Niall said and I scrunch my brows

"Wait? he doesn't know I'm here?"

"Weeellll..no. but he will soon!" He said smiling like an idiot.

I give him a little smack on his chest with my clutch.

"Hey what was that for?!" He whines

"Niall!"

"What!? I thought it would be nice to make it a surprise"

"Well I see that now! (Sigh) alright Alright ill let you go talk to them, I'll be in the bar area if you need me" I say walking away but he grabs my waist and pulls me back.

"What are you doing?" I say laughing

"C'mon, maybe he won't freak out! I bet he'll be happy to see you." he says as he continues to hold my waist

"Yes, well the feeling is not mutual, now let go Niall" With all seriousness and he gasps

"Fiesty I see" he says beginning to tickle me. The sensation was so strong that I started laughing and people were starting to stare. I was embarrassed because I was laughing like an idiot and it was a little quiet in the ball room. He let me go and turned around.

"That wasn't funny" I reply laughing

"SHHH!" A table of old people say from across the room. And I mouth 'I'm sorry' to them then smack Niall as he starts to laugh hysterically.

"Hahaha ok ok ill stop, Now c'mon!" He says grabbing my wrist and so I went. Thank fully as we were walking towards the table, Harry got up and left, woof!, what a relief.

The boys saw us and waved with a smile on their face.

"Liam, Zayn! Hi boys It's been ages!" I say and they get up to hug me

"Oh my god Natalie we missed you how's everything love?" Liam says

"Everything going good thank you, how about you?"

"Good, now that I'm seeing you!" He says, then I hug Zayn.

"Zayn! How are you? I missed you!"

I say and he gives me a tight hug.

"I missed you too babe! And I'm good thank you!" He says as he pulls back and they both stare at me.

"You Look so Hot in this long black dress!! By the way your body is such a turn on!" Zayn says and Liam nods.

"You look Smashing tonight" Liam replies and I smile

"You think so?" my cheeks get pinky

"Definitely"

"Wow thanks boys"