"My dear nephew! Everything is going according to plan. Welcome the reinforcements and take them around the kingdom in search of dragons. When their kingdom collapses, you will have excellent recruits because they will have to take refuge here. A golden prison, a villa in the black forest, has even been prepared to accommodate members of the royal family of Magestia."

Then one of the bloodhounds said to Rogue, "Chief, we found his trail, there are several of them..."

Rogue, flanked by his second and the two emissaries arrived at the foot of the river.

"The bars are twisted and they crossed the ramparts through the sewers. The doors and grills are all smashed, ripped or twisted. A dragon did this, but there are no traces of this monster, just children. The traces show 5 children.

Here, at the river we see 5 traces of children and then when we go up to the forest of the hill, we see the traces of the dragon and 4 children.

He would have flown away and eaten one of the children?"?

Rogue: "Fool! The dragon turned into a child to go through the sewers!"

Xantia: "It's very likely, but why would he care about 4 children? He's a monster after all! I hope you're right, but I hope he didn't eat poor Axula. He may have broken or damaged her horn to shut her up!

Smell and magic vision and disturbances made Xantia and Xanadu fine bloodhounds and dogs would have been useless and noisy.

The tracks stop here at the top of the hill. The claws here show that the children climbed on his back and he pressed hard on the ground here to take off. We see his 6 greenhouses scratching the ground here and there.

He probably went to the maze of black mountains. It's like digging a needle in a haystack.

The Sheriff stopped but the 2 unicorns cast 1 flight spell on Rogue's steed and they galloped through the air following subtle traces of white magic from Axula without knowing it.

After 2 days of searching, they fell on the cave where we had taken refuge and they saw Axula's hoof marks and Ténébrion's claws.

"O, my God," Xanthia cried, taking human form again:

"They're facing each other! He knows!"

"But, Xanadu: look, the traces of hoof, hair and dragon. Following the smell, the dragons must have slept here, the children under one wing here and Axula here under the other wing...

It's really weird, there's no use of magic, or traces of violence. You think Axula's an accomplice? A unicorn with a black dragon???? It has never been seen before!

This Hellish Duke must have corrupted our dear little Axula! The further we go, the more afraid we are of monster powers."

Xantia begged Rogue to help them...

------------------------------

Erza was furious at the turn of events and hit her fist violently, sending the cup of beer she was enjoying to explode on the wall in front of her.

The letter was intended for all guilds: To find and bring back Ténébrion's head and save the Axula unicorn from its claws. Children are also reported to be prisoners.

Quest from rank B to A!

She was required by law to post the quest and got drunk to forget. That day, a mass of adventurers went hunting for dragons and small children.

-------------------------------

A small cave had been set up with a path accessible to children and a removable ladder for them at night because at night, monsters were roaming around. When they removed the ladder, they were safe.

I went hunting and, quickly, I brought back my first rabbits and wild pigs.

I emptied them and they were roasted on a spit with the wood I had brought back.

They took care of the skins, sewing and making mattresses and supplies to settle in with me.

a central well was created for heating and drying and a kind of spa was built for baths in the cave, a smoking room and a salt room.

Soon, the cave became a small farm with hay storage, tools, a kitchen. Tonight we'd eat hot and we'd be hot at night.

I made animal fat oil lamps.

Axula had to go on an omnivorous diet... and enjoyed it.

Obviously, we were in the most remote part of the valley, opposite the kingdom of Kanda-ar and Magestia.

Behind us, on the other side of the almost impassable barrier of glaciers and mountains, lay the empire of the demon lord Bhaal.