The latter had declared war on the Visigoths (Spain), ravaged Pamplona and made carnage everywhere. Since then, no more news from Kirine. I was very sad.

Chrodoswinthe and Chrodoberge arrived in pieces with their mother Ultrogotho:

"They killed the king and his men want to kill us. Save us Dragon!"

They went to hide in the depths of the cave and Clothaire with former knights attacked me without negotiation.

The cave came out at the bottom of the castle and overlooked an open crevasse. It was winter and a layer of snow covered the whole kingdom.

 It was winter and a layer of snow covered the whole kingdom

Then Zanzar, a magician from the Far East and Clotaire's adviser, stood beside his men

they dipped their arrows in gold powder and a catapult with stones set with gold coins.

SLAM, made the catapult and the stone came to smash my skull. I was open and the scales were loose.

Then came the arrows, they crossed the shield and slashed my skin

I defended myself valiantly and behind me, the children cried and screamed: "Hold on Ivan, we love you!"

I thus had a burst of energy and I defended myself against spikes, spears and projectiles thrown at me. The soldiers were exhausted and so were I.

I was full of blood and the children between my legs.

Then Zanzar, realizing my courage, made a gesture to his men who stopped the fight. I panted and kicked the 2 girls with a tongue (kiss). The queen came to join them and they put themselves under the refuge of my wings...

Zanzar: "Dragon, I admire your courage and loyalty and also your kindness towards the weak. Finally, I don't want to kill you anymore. You have the soul of a knight and not a beast.

If you surrender, no harm will come to you, especially since you have defended yourself and you have not taken anyone's life, which I admire. Others would have made a bloodbath and abandoned their masters."

Me: "What guarantees do you give me that they will not be executed?"

Zanzar: "On magic, I swear to you!"

I collapsed from exhaustion and said, "The treasure is yours! What about Lancelot?"

Zanzar:" He is dead. Only Tristan is still alive. "

Me: "Won't they come and execute me?"

Zanzar: "I promise you!"

I got angry and saw the crying girls and their worthy mothers waving goodbye to me: "Goodbye, my good dragon!"