Basically it wasn't worth much to me. For a human, yes, but a dragon that has a million times more Mana than a human, no!

I transformed my den into a Merlin lab to pass the time and I loved making perfumes, candles and soap!

I learned to transform myself into a human but it only lasted a few minutes, an hour at most.

A few more spells:

Scourge of the dragon

This highly specialized spell combines magic detection and identification spells in such a way that the draconian launcher can determine whether any object in the effect area carries an enchantment that has a particular relationship to dragons or draconic magic. Thus, any magic object capable of casting draconic magic spells (or that were created with draconic magic), dragon killer weapons, dragon control potions, and even a Draconic Orb, are noticed by the dragon. Similarly, dragon plague detects active spells (including draconian spells) that produce the same effects.

The dragon does not know the exact properties or powers of the enchantments noticed. For example, for the dragon a simple sword +1, +2 against dragons will not appear more dangerous than an intelligent sword +5, a dragon slayer with the power to kill a dragon all at once. The only thing the launcher knows is that these two weapons are more powerful against dragons than against other creatures.

In any case, this spell is not a substitute for magic detection or identification. Its main function, and the reason why it was created, is to be able to be used during combat, because it allows the dragon to determine which opponents use magic objects and spells that are dangerous for dragons. This way, the dragon knows who to focus his attacks on or who to avoid if things get tricky.

Breath alteration

With this spell, a dragon makes his breath take on the appearance and properties of a breath of another type of dragon. For dragons who possess multiple forms of breath, only one is changed by fate. In any case, fate creates a real change, not an illusion. In addition, the amount of damage caused by the altered breath is the same as that of the dragon's real breath; only the type, not the power of the breath is changed.

For example, a red dragon can use this spell to change its flaming breath into a cloud of chlorine gas (like the one used by green dragons), but with a damage potential equal to its usual flame breath. By using this spell, the dragon is able to injure creatures that are normally immune or resistant to its flaming breath (e. g., another red dragon). Of course, a creature immune to chlorinated gases or dragon blows in general is not injured by the attack.

Aura of terror

By using this spell, a dragon improves its ability to strike with terror creatures subject to its aura of fear.

When this spell is cast, the dragon creates an illusion that enhances his image of rage and combat experience: multiple battle scars, altered or disfigured details, larger claws and fangs, etc. All this makes the dragon even more threatening than usual.

Treasure keeper

Thanks to this spell, a dragon can protect his treasure in such a way that it makes theft practically impossible.

When this spell is cast, the dragon's breath is temporarily changed. Instead of the usual breath of fire, acid, and so on, the breath becomes pure magical energy.

This energy binds all parts of the treasure it touches into a solid mass. The spell does not destroy the treasure, nor does it alter its appearance or disposition; the objects in the treasure remain free and separate. Instead, the treasure guard magic fills the spaces between the coins, gems, weapons, chests, and everything else, and keeps them together as one heap of wealth. This invisible link prevents the treasure from being sorted, separated for transport, dispersed, or otherwise moved or handled in separate pieces. Because it has become one unit, lifting the treasure at once is impossible by a single creature, except by the use of powerful magic.