Me: "Your old mouth............... Swueeek

SQWEAK SKIIIIKKKKKK GRRRLLL GGGRRRR"

Merlin: "It will teach you to be polite with the older ones. Now when I talk, you shut up and listen."

He took my voice away from me, the bastard! GGGGGRRRRRRRRR-- MEGA HATE MEGA"

My eyes are turning red!

My scales turn ashen, all black!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG

MRRRRRRROOAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

MRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

My neck and limbs were tightened and my strength increased tenfold!

BERSERK!

I shake my neck violently left and right and hit the wall and walls and stones fall and the piton that holds my chain has moved!

GGGGGGGrrrrrr

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

DRAFT

AGAIN!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZAp!

Sleep!

-------------------------

Merlin comes close to me, knocked out, my neck bloody! my skins turned upside down on the handcuffs and necklaces on the neck and legs that were plowing my flesh.

He put his hand on my neck and cast a healing spell but at that moment I opened my eyes and laughed: "ERROR!"

And clap, I bit Merlin but I bit my tongue, I forgot my muzzle!

DAMN IT!

I was spilling blood.

Merlin stood up and threw force upside down and I had a feeling of weakness and my body collapsed on him, too heavy.

I started moaning!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Merlin, furious, did not say a word but shouted: "Well, you don't want to make an effort, so stay here!"

Merlin had lost his temper for the first time and I was happy. I had shaken his dirty little nerd face that's playing it up!

Then I fainted because of the loss of blood.

I wake up with bandages again but no one to talk to me.

A crazy time is passing, I think? I don't know anymore!

Then Arthur comes in and talks to me!

"DRAGON IVAN, I am Arthur, King Arthur. I'm not going to say your king because you don't recognize me."

I ignore the king!

"Listen, Dragon, give us a chance to get off on the right foot! I'm sorry for everything that's happened to you."

No reaction!

The king went around, but I couldn't see him.

But he was shocked! I was crying!

I had lots of tears running from my closed eyes and when I felt he was approaching, instead of grunting at him, I turned my back on him in silence.

I didn't make any more noise. Nothing left.

And that's where the drama happened.

Arthur went up the stairs, moved, shaken, as if the emptiness in me had been transferred to him!