T: "Don't worry, in a few years they'll be 3 times bigger and they won't miss you!

You have to learn magic.

It's in you! It's in you!

Eat the lightning! You will feel the currents and you will be able to bend and form magic like clay.

Then think of a shield and you will resist!

Think about healing and you will heal yourself!

Think of a spear or arrow or a cannon, you must know that, huh?, tanks, missiles and the whole role-playing thing. I found all this in your room and thank you for your ATARI, your console was great. And your books quickly set me straight!

You can't come back here except by hibernating for a thousand years in a volcano, but the lava could burn you.

And as you are an electric ice cube hahaha, or you sleep in the sea of ice. still place a hollow rock with you in it against abrasion if you don't want to wake up with something less.

I'm helping you because you didn't have a dragon mom and I did. Well, I'm sorry, but your mom and sponsor didn't survive the crash. You, I mean, I'm the only survivor. A thick layer of snow dampened my ejection. All my bones were broken but I was able to cast a healing spell and everything came back in order. Be happy and don't forget, the man is looking for money and if you enter the equation you will soon be put in a crate.

Ah, I can turn into a dragon at will but I live hidden for that!

Maybe you can turn into a human, but I'm not sure. I did it once or twice to "choose" with beautiful humans. I've never eaten humans before, but I've never let it happen! You'll understand when you lose something precious.

Goodbye Ivan"

KRRrrrrrrrrr

Me: "Ténébrion... lucky...! Poor Mom, poor godmother!...."

On this full of other possibilities opened up to me!

But it's true, I'm afraid of arrows! If one came into my eye??? who would cure me? I'm all alone!

But I want salt!

But I'm scared!

Let's go check it out!

I arrive at a building like a barn but open and buckets are raised from a hole and poured onto a pile.

Children take a wooden shovel and sort the white salt from the yellow salt

Filters for the

Water dissolves the salt, is rinsed with rags and the dirt is separated from the salt water and then thrown into the ground. On the other lands, the water disappeared and white crust appeared. Children break the crust and put them in square bags surrounded by a rope. Salt blocks!

The men who come out of the hole have white, blind eyes!

What a horror!

I approached carefully.

One of them turned to me:

"You are new! But you have the heavy and strange step! And I didn't hear you come!

Who are you?"

"I am Ivan and I would like salt for my game and cured meats."

"Your voice is weird and loud but I would like to touch you to see your face!"

"No! He's horrible!" (me)

"Ah, I can understand.

How do you plan to pay?" asked the miner.