Mourn your past and thank the stars for reincarnating as a powerful being and not as a rabbit or a starving human being.

You're strong, you fly, you know how to defend yourself and you hardly get old.  Find yourself a beautiful dragoness, and hide in a remote hole."

Me: "You're right..... What do we do now?"  Jumping on his feet, looking happy.

"Are we playing something?" I said.

"Well, that's how we're going to do it. There is little wind and it will be easier for you:

You fly quietly, and don't snap your wings. Above all! And be very careful with your shadow.  Your shadow makes you visible to prey.

You're going to try to spot deer and moose.  They're going to go under the trees, where you can't land to catch them.

You spot them and come back to us.  You whistle to warn us and guide us.  We'll catch him and eat together, okay? If it works, you can hunt with us and we may not be a family but we'll be your friends. Don't disappoint us! This is your only chance, Ivan."

I fly away as they say and I turn around the forest on the side of the mountain in the valleys and I spot ibexes, moose and hinds.

As expected they run and take refuge under the high peaks and I go back to the wolves and whistle.

The pack follows me and they immediately smell the smell of prey and the hunt begins.

One of the moose driven by the wolves would rather throw himself into the ravine than perish under his fangs.

He jumps into the void, to get caught by me with my big claws on his hind legs. I went up the cliff all of a sudden and here I am again in the mountain valley.  The wolves didn't come back and I squeezed all of a sudden, breaking the neck of the moose and releasing it at the wolves' feet.

I whistle a blow and they follow me for a boar this time.  But they catch him and kill him.

Then a deer runs into the plain and distances the wolves but not me. I catch it in the middle of the flight and it disappears with me in the air.

I hear the deer talking to me:" Please, please Dragon!"

I squeeze and break his neck too.

I say, "Sorry, but I have to eat to live. It's no fun."

My hunting instinct here replaced my reason.

I brought my loot to the wolves and helped them carry the loot.  We had a feast. The boar was particularly good. Roast, I had some good ham.

I still needed a pan, I liked fried and boiled but the wolves couldn't understand.  I'd have to steal a thing or two from the humans right now! But, later on.

We slept in the shelter and the wolves were full.  They were especially happy to have a powerful ally to feed them.

But the Alpha came back and told us.  My brothers and sisters, may this feast not make you forget the rigors of winter and that we must not rely on the dragon.  He will have to leave, it is his nature and do not forget that he is easily spotted.  It will attract humans to us and they will also kill us extra.  I'm not talking against you, my friend, but you have to face the facts. At the first signs or smells of humans you must run away and leave us if you are really our friend.

Me: "Yes, Chief Alpha..."

"Clamors... Good, you did the right thing."

We stayed together for another month but I saw riders climbing the mountain with big, long-haired dogs: Afghan greyhounds... Wolf hunters!