Bam! On my scales.

His claws slide and I hit him back and he dies immediately.

Unconsciously, I start salivating.

I fire the bones and remains and the wolves throw themselves at them.

I light a fire to warm myself up a little bit, but I'm really not cold. Amazing.

I see a pack of wolves looking at the bear and one of them growled at me.

"Dragon give bear. To let us dragons live."

"Wait, are you talking?"

???

Loup alpha turns around and laughs as he looks at his friends: "You're a dragon, that's normal!"

Me: "Wait, can I join you?"

"But dragons and wolves have always been enemies!"

Me: "You are not my enemy. Come and take shelter here, it's hot."

The wolves accepted and ate the bear. I took a piece not too disgusting once the wolves had emptied it and cooked it on a stone.

Alpha:" Are you cooking your meat?"

"I've always eaten cooked."

Alpha: "Dragon, you don't look okay in your head! You look like a dragon who lost his mother."

Me:" Mommyann! Where are you? Why am I here??????

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIh," and I started moaning like a dog.

Alpha turning to his fellow creatures: "Yes, he has a serious problem, he's going to stick us and ruin our pack. And we're going to get kicked out because of him and his bullshit."

"Yes, sir, what are we going to do?"

Alpha:" We'll teach him a few things and then we'll chase him away and he won't have the heart to kill us and he'll leave. We'll go get Misha who's pregnant and ask her to leave the cave so he can leave her and leave us alone."

"DRAGON! Wow, we have a wolf here who's pregnant. You could leave us the cave? In exchange we'll teach you how to hunt and kill prey."

"I have no choice!"

Alpha: "No!"

"Look, we get together and scream to sow despair in the prey. We make them think we're everywhere."

"Then we face the wind, so no one can smell us."

"3 on each side, a dead end, and me, and the rest to fold it down. Got it?"

"We run and we have endurance. We chew on the legs, so we don't get our teeth broken. Then we always bite in the same place to make it bleed."

"Then the prey weakens and we all jump on it at the same time. "

"And then you bite the neck until you hear a craK and then wait for it to stop moving. Especially don't give up.

When the blood no longer pulses, let it rest for a minute or two for her soul. And then thank mother nature and good appetite."!

"Now you know how to hunt. And never take as a dragon a prey bigger than your half. For wolves, for example, you have to add up their bodies."

"Three wolves is worth a bear. 4 wolves one tiger

10 wolves: 2 tigers a bear.

1 moose: 2 wolves watch their horns."

"Use your claws, it grows back!, not your teeth!, well, dragons we don't know, those who saw them only saw them for the last time. If you know what I mean."

Me: "No?"

Alpha: "Yummy Yummy...!!!!! The dragons ate it!"

"Now, get out of here!"

"But!"

Alpha: "Look, we would have eaten you in your sleep last night! But since you were generous and not hostile with us, we accepted your kindness and spared you. But here in nature, you don't have your place or you become more mature, stronger. We're doing you a favor. Learn to handle yourself. First learn to fly so you can hunt."

"Don't disturb our hunts even if you can look and beware more than anything of humans"

Don't disturb our hunts even if you can watch and be more suspicious of humans than anything else

The giant wolves gathered more to say goodbye than to intimidate me.

I went to see other rock formations further away