Chapter 85: I'll Do Anything To Make You...

After the whole get together, everyone finally left Joey’s home and it was just him and I alone. Joey locked the front door after everyone left and then he turned to look at me with a grin.

“now its just you and me” he said walking up to me.

“finally” I said with a smile and put my arms around his neck.

“shall I show you the rest of the house?” he asked before giving me a kiss on the lips.

“go right ahead” I said letting him go and then followed him down the stairs.

“I like to call this place my lounge” he said as he walked up to his own mini bar and grabbed two glasses.

“wine or absinthe?” he asked

“wine” I said with a laugh while I looked around.

“Excellent choice my love!” he said in a fake British accent which made me laugh.

“what time is it?” I asked sitting on the couch.

“uuuhh 1:30 in the morning” he replied while getting our drinks ready.

“holy shit no wonder I’m getting tired” I said rubbing my eyes and then slowly stopped to realize that I still had makeup on.

“shit” I said looking at my hands to find them covered in black makeup.

“I’m so tired that I don’t even know what I’m fucking doing anymore and I just made myself look even more shittier” I said with a sigh.

“what?” he said with a laugh as he walked up to me with the glasses of wine. I showed him my hands covered in makeup and then he laughed and handed me a glass.

“shut up, I’m fucking tired so don’t judge me!” I said taking a sip of the wine.

“well I think you look beautiful either way. Whether you have makeup or not or if your makeup is all over the place and even if you look like your dad during the Antichrist Superstar era” he said making me laugh.

“thanks babe, I appreciate that” I said taking another sip. He took a sip of his wine and then got closer to me.

“so how do you like Iowa so far?” he asked putting some of my hair behind my ear.

“I love it, its really nice” I said with a smile.

“good” he said looking very pleased.

“are you trying to get me drunk so you can rape me Mr. Jordison?” I asked with a smirk as I started getting closer to him as well.

“you can’t rape the willing darling” he said kissing me. I kissed him back and tasted the wine from his lips and ran my fingers through his hair while he had his hand roaming around my thigh. I pulled away for a moment to give him a smile,

“you’re gonna make me drop this wine on your pretty floor” I said taking one last sip before setting it on the coffee table.

“right, why don’t I show you the rest of my room?” he asked putting his glass on the table and getting up.

“good idea I’m getting tired” I said getting up as well.

“you’re fucking hilarious” he said putting his arms around my waist and kissing me while I giggled.

“alright lets go!” he said pulling away and then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and carried me to his room while I started laughing. He carried me into his room and then dropped me on his bed and immediately got on top of me and kissed my neck a couple of times.