Chapter 78: Don't Break My Heart And I won't break Your Heart-Shaped Glasses!

~Days Later~

“FUUUUUCK!” I screamed at the top of my lungs while I was running away down the hallway and kept screaming like there was no fucking tomorrow.

“HELP!” I screamed and then Corey came out of a room and stopped to look at me and then before I knew it, Joey grabbed me by the waist and picked me up,

“I fucking got ya!” he yelled with an evil laugh and then he spun me around while I kept laughing while Corey just gave us a weird look. Joey finally put me down and hugged me from behind while he rested his chin on my shoulder and I put my hands on his arms.

“hey Corey!” Joey said happily while Corey still gave us the same weird look.

“what?” I asked with a smile

“is that why you were screaming at the top of your lungs like you were being attacked by Michael Myers?” Corey asked amused

“uuuh yeah” I said making Joey laugh.

“very well then” Corey said turning away

“weirdos” he coughed out while walking away.

“hey we heard that!” Joey yelled

“good!” he yelled back.

“I’m so glad you came! Other wise I think I’d die of boredom” Joey told me

“yeah well I still haven’t asked Brandon if he’s gonna give me Halloween off” I said with a smile.

“aw well its Halloween! He should let you go! Besides you’ve been working hard and you’re one of the best journalists he has, I’m sure he’ll give you two days off”

“aww thanks babe!” I said turning around so I could hug him.

“what do you wanna do next?” he asked with a smile and I thought about.

“well I don’t know, I haven’t been in a relationship for a long ass time that I forgot what couples are supposed to do” I said with a laugh.

“yeah…we have to stop getting into fights” he yelled and then started tickling me.

“J-Joey! St-stooop!” I yelled while laughing

“no you have to promise that we won’t get into anymore fights first!”

“fffuck! Ok! Ok! I pr-promisse!”

“what was that?!”

“I fucking promise!” I yelled at the top of my lungs.

“ok!” he said satisfied and then let go of me.

“gah! I don’t like being tickled!” I yelled while I caught my breath.

“awww” he said while he started cracking up and then I felt nauseous out of nowhere.

“fuuuuuck” I murmured before running away

“October? What the fuck?! Where are you going?!” Joey yelled after me, but I couldn’t speak I just ran to the nearest restroom and ran straight to the toilet and fell on my knees puking my guts out into the toilet. After about a minute I got up and flushed the toilet and then went to the sink.

“babe! Are you ok?!” Joey asked running inside the restroom breathlessly.

“yeah” I replied while I washed my mouth with the water and washed my hands,

“I just puked a little” I said with a smile

“puked? Why? Are you sick?”

“no its probably that fucking chicken I ate and then you ticking me made it worse!” I said with a laugh.