Chapter 77: Do You Still Love Me?

We walked inside and then Joey sat on one of the stools while I walked up behind the counter. I turned the radio on that was there and “Die With Me” by Type O Negative was playing.

“one absinthe coming right up!” I said shuffling through the bottles that were there and then I grabbed my dad’s bottle of Mansinthe.

“found it!” I said happily putting it on the counter and grabbed two absinthe glasses, saucers, spoons, sugar cubes, a lighter, and some cold water. I put the glasses on the saucers and poured two shots of Mansinthe in each glass and then I put the spoons on top of the glasses and put two sugar cubes on each spoon and poured some Mansinthe on them. Then I grabbed the lighter and lit it on fire and waited till the sugar melted. I looked up at Joey who had a goofy smile on his face.

“what?” I asked amused

“nothing, its just you look fucking hot when you’re doing all that” he said and I blushed.

“yeah well…you look cute when you’re watching me!” I said with a small laugh and then I poured the cold water on the fire and stirred it into the Mansinthe until it turned milky green and did the same to the other glass.

“there! You may drink!” I said sliding the glass over to him. He gave me a smile and then took the glass and gave it a taste while I drank half of my glass.

“this is actually good…it tastes like licorice” he said with a smile and then he took another drink.

“told ya” I said drinking the rest of my glass.

“you’re fast” he said with a smile and I laughed.

“now am I gonna start hallucinating? I heard you hallucinate when you drink absinthe” he said taking another drink.

“weeell no that’s wrong” I said with a giggle

“well I’m certainly feeling buzzed” he said smiling

“I feel happy” I said looking at him with a smile.

“I feel…” Joey started and then I looked into his beautiful crystal blue eyes and then Joey quickly moves forward and kisses me. He sat back down and smiled weakly. I thought it was cute, but it felt weird only because it felt like we were flirting for the very first time.

“Joey?” I started and he looked deep into my eyes,

“yeah?” he said slowly.

“I really really love you” I told him and his smile grew.

“and its not the fucking absinthe talking too” I said with a small laugh

“good cuz I’m really in love with you…and its not the absinthe talking either” he said and at that point I felt small tears and I smiled even more and I walked out of the bar and walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him and then kissed him. He quickly got off the stool and stood closer to me wrapping his arms around my waist and kissed me back passionately. I pulled away and led him to the velvet sofa, not once breaking our stare, and then we sat on the sofa. He pulled his shirt off of me and then we continued making out. I lied down while he moved on top of me not breaking the kiss, and then his hand traveled up to my breast and started caressing while I ran my fingers through his hair. He let out a soft moan which made me smile a bit and then his hand made its way down to my pants and unbuttoned them and then his hand went inside and he started rubbing my thigh, which made me moan and then he smiled. I pulled away and then I gave him a smirk,

“I want you” I told him plain and simple and he returned the smirk and started kissing my neck while he pulled his pants I was wearing off and then he took my pants that he was wearing off as well. I put my arms around his neck and then kissed his neck while I felt him slip my panties off. He threw them on the floor and I smiled.