Chapter 7: This is What You Should Fear

When we finally finished unpacking, I walked over to the living room where Wednesday and Joey were and sat in between them. 
“so what will we be doing tonight?!” I asked putting my arms around them.
“I thought we were going to the party thingy” Joey said confused.
“and thats all?” I asked surprised.
“we can cause chaos afterwards if you’d like!!” he said with an evil smile.
“I like the way you think!” I said with a smirk. I looked at Wends who looked like he was day dreaming,
“hey chicken! Are you ok?!” I yelled into his ear making him jump up,
“2+2=2!” he yelled.
“what the fuck?!” I said laughing.
“oh hey whats going on?!” he said happily hugging me.
“we’re gonna cause chaos around the ship after the party! You in?!”
“fuck yes my little chicken!” he said kissing my cheek.
“yay!” said laughing.
“so when do you guys perform?” I asked curiously.
“well out of the 7 days of the cruise we have here so far, we only have 3 shows here, we have an autograph session later on today at 4 and we have a photo session tomorrow at 4:30, so then after that day we have our first show at 3!” Joey said quickly. I looked at him surprised that he remembers all of that.
“what?” he asked confused.
“how do you know this?” I asked.
“I remember stuff easily” he said with a satisfied smiled. I nodded,
“welp! I’m gonna go look around this place!” Wednesday said getting up and walking out the door.
“and I’m gonna go with Acey! I’ll be back!” I said getting up and skipping out the door and went to Acey’s room banging on the door. Ben answered it yelling,
“ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME! GIVE ME MY ICE CREAM BITCH!” then he looked around then looked down at me,
“fuck did I scare the bitch that was supposed to come with my ice cream away?” he asked me. I laughed,
“dunno but is Acey there?”
“yea hes in his room—come on in!” he said letting me in. I smiled and walked inside and saw that the room was starting to get trashed.
“man! You guys haven’t been here 30 minutes yet and its already getting trashed?!” I said laughing.
“no dear! This is actually Ben's mess here—you’d know if it was mine!” Twiggy said putting an arm on me.
“riiight”
“October!!!” Piggy yelled running to me and then kissed my cheek over and over again.
“Piiiiggy!” I said laughing.
“BITCH WHERES MY MOTHERFUCKING ICE CREAM!!” Ben yelled in the telephone.
“ACEY!!” I yelled.
“coming!!!” I heard him sing then seconds later he appears,
“what is it hun?” he asked winking at me.
“we have to start our little mission!” I said smiling.
“ooooo right! Hold on a sec!” he said going back to his room.
“what mission?” Twiggy asked.
“yea I wanna go with you guys!” Piggy said jumping.
“yea mee too!” Ben said hanging up the phone.
“fuck you! This is between me and Acey!!” I yelled.
“yea!! We’ll be back!!” Acey yelled and taking my hand and pulled me out the room and ran to the next hallway that was empty.
“so what do you know so far?” Acey asked.
“well Wends went out somewhere to look around and Elizabeth is back at the rooms”
“alright then… why don’t you go talk to Wends and I’ll go talk to Elizabeth!—or at least I’ll try”
“alright then!”
“sweet! We’ll meet back here in an hour”
“cool”
“ok good luck!” he said running off to my room. So I walked to the map thingy and looked at the possible places Wednesday could be.
“fuck theres a lot of bars here” I mumbled to myself. Then I saw the same guy that was giving me weird looks earlier looking at me from the end of the hall way. He had long black straight hair and had very pale skin with tons of eye make-up on, and looked sort of attractive. I tried not to look at him and felt very uncomfortable, so I walked to the other side of the hall to the elevator quickly and noticed he was slowly following me behind. So I walked faster and pressed on the button quickly over and over until the doors opened and quickly got inside pushing the button to close the doors just in time before he got closer to me. I sighed in relief and leaned against the wall.
“weirdo” I said to myself as the doors slid open and saw a face of a young looking guy with long hair and not so pale skin with no make-up on come in. Then the doors closed and he pressed a button. He looked at me giving me a sweet smile and I returned it.
“nice shirt” I said referring to the Marilyn Manson shirt he had on.
“thanks” he said.
“no prob”
“so you’re into Manson as well?” he asked.
“er- sure you could say that”
“cool” then the doors slid open and we both got out the elevator. I noticed I was back at the atrium I walked over to the rail of the stairs and looked around for Wednesday. Instead I saw people still coming in the ship and checking in to their rooms. Then I turned around and looked around but still no Wednesday. Then the doors of an elevator opened to reveal the same guy again and fear struck into my chest. I quickly turned away.
“shit” I moaned under my breath making my way down the stairs. I walked quickly pushing pass people. The guy kept following me behind but this time faster making me panic so then I started to run not turning back at all. Then all of sudden, not watching where I was going I bumped into someone who eventually had their arms around me making me scream slightly in panic.