Chapter 71: Holy Muscle of Love

“so Joey, we’re gonna be driving for like a bazillion hours just to get to New Mexico, do you know what this means?” I asked him as we got inside the car.

“uhhh no? I don’t think I do?” he said starting the car

“roooad triiiip!” I yelled happily making him laugh. He started driving, while I started scanning through the radio for something good to listen to. I ended up leaving it to “Children of The Grave” by White Zombie.

“I love this song!” I said happily sitting back.

“you and I both baby” Joey said with a smile as he put an arm around me while he used his other to steer the wheel. I smiled while I looked out the window and watched everything we passed by.

“you know if you’re tired you can go in the back seat and sleep or something” he told me

“nah I wanna stay up with you” I told him

“so you don’t want any of your beauty sleep?”

“nope”

“ok…I guess you don’t really need it anyways since you’re already beautiful” he told me giving me a smirk and then looking back at the road. I laughed

“you’re so sweet” I told him and then I gave him a kiss on his cheek.

“but if you get tired of driving, I can take over when ever you want” I told him. He gave me a smile and then kissed my head and then continued to drive.

“so what do you wanna talk about?” I asked

“well I don’t know…what do you wanna talk about?” he asked

“I don’t know that’s why I asked” I told him with a laugh.

“well pick anything…any topic you want I don’t care…even if it its girly…liiike are you on your period?” he asked. I raised an eyebrow and gave him a weird look.

“no…why?” I asked

“juuust wondering” he said with a smirk.

“no sex” I told him and then he gave me a pout. I laughed.

“ok so then if not now then when?” he asked

“I’ll tell you when” I said with a laugh.

“maaan” he moaned childishly. I giggled and then looked back at the window and sighed.

“for now on…I promise not to hurt you again…you don’t know how painful it was to be without you…I really did miss you” he told me as he held my hand tightly.

“I missed you too Joey” I told him with a smile.

“and I missed you too…there were days where I couldn’t go to sleep because I kept thinking about you, and then when I finally realized that I still did have feelings for you I felt like a total wreck that Yv and I ended up getting drunk” I said with a laugh.

“seriously?” he asked amused

“yeah” I said and then we both laughed.

“yeah I was a wreak without you that I ended up getting consumed by drugs…but I’m clean now!” he said with a smile.

“good” I said returning the smile. He looked back at the road driving while I stared at him for a while and then when he was about to turn to me, I quickly looked back at the window. He really hasn’t changed that much, he was still seriously cute.

“I still regret that time I cheated on you…I don’t even know why I did it” he said with sadness in his voice.

“well that’s all in the past now” I said with a smile