Chapter 81: A Date At Midnight With Nosferatu

After The Texas Chainsaw Massacre finished, we started watching Rob Zombie’s version of Halloween. We were in bed with the covers eating popcorn and ice cream, just cuddled up with each other watching the movie. Amazingly enough we managed to not have sex.

“Rob Zombie is a great director…like I didn’t know he had it in him. It’s fucking amazing” Joey said in awe.

“I know what you mean man its like, his vision of this movie is just…beautiful, I guess is what I’m trying to say” I said with a small laugh.

“exactly” he said looking at me with a smile. I looked up at him and smiled. He kissed my head and then I snuggled up to him closer and continued watching the movie and then soon I fell asleep in his arms. Then after what felt like only ten minutes, I felt Joey nudge me,

“October, wake up” he said softly.

“fuck you and let me sleep” I groaned snuggling closer to him.

“there's no time for that silly” he said with a chuckle. I opened my eyes,

“it’s morning already?” I asked sitting up

“it’s four in the morning” he replied.

“why the fuck are you waking me up so early?”
“well since we’re in Vegas and we’re leaving when the sun rises, I was hoping maybe you wanted to go for a walk with my down the strip?”
“really?”
“yeah of course” he said making me smile.

“ok!” I said happily. We got out of bed and just put on the clothes we had before and didn’t bother fixing our hair and makeup, and made our way out of our room. We went straight to the elevator and then as soon as the doors closed, I looked up at Joey.

“so what made you wanna take me out for a walk Mr?” I asked.

“I like walking and I like being around my girlfriend? Is that so wrong?” he asked with a laugh. I smiled and then kissed his cheek,

“you’re so sweet” I said smiling. He returned the smile and then the doors opened, and he took my hand in his and walked out into the lobby and then made our way out of the hotel. We took a taxi to the Vegas strip, and then Joey paid the driver and we began walking down the strip.

“so how long are you staying over at my place?” I asked.
“just until Christmas and then I take you with me to Iowa” he replied looking at me with a smile.

“this is so awesome! I’m so happy we finally get to spend time with each other.” I said happily. He looked at me and smiled.

“me too, I’ve been waiting for this for months” he said with a chuckle. I smiled and then looked ahead and saw the beautifully lit fake bridge by the New York, New York casino.

“oooh Joey! Lets walk on the bridge! It looks so beautiful!” I said pointing it out.

“but it’s fake?”

“darling, I don’t give a fuck!” I yelled which made him laugh,

“alright you win” he said as we made our way over to the fake bridge. We walked on the bridge and then stopped in the middle to look around.

“well it looks pretty” I said leaning over the rail to look at the cars passing by the strip. Joey chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“I think this was the best idea you ever had” I said smiling

“it is huh? I’m a fucking genius” he said making me laugh.

“why yes you are” I said turning around to face him,
“you’re a fucking cute genius” I said softly.