Chapter 9: Hey Little Sister Who's The One You Want?

I made my way to the vanity and began fixing my make-up, and then Eric came up behind me and began to kiss my neck. I smiled,
“babe! Not now I need to fix my makeup!”
“you already look hott!”
“for fucks sakes Eric! Are you that horny?!” I said laughing.
“yep!” he said hugging my waist.
“well save it for later hun—you have to get to your autograph session first!”
“fiiiine!” he mumbled giving me a peck on the cheek and leaving the room while I finished re-applying my mascara. When I finished fixing my hair and make-up, I grabbed my slipknot bag and I went back outside where the rest were except Joey.
“hey is everyone ready?” I asked them.
“well WE are but not midget boy” Wednesday said.
“where is he?” I asked again.
“in the bathroom” Elizabeth answered. I nodded and went to the bathroom where Joey was looking through his makeup bag.
“are you ready yet? Everyones waiting for you” I said coming in.
“arrrrr! I can’t find my black lipstick!” he said dropping all his make-up on the sink looking for it.
“here you can use mine” I said getting my makeup bag out of my Slipknot bag and took out my black lipstick handing it to him. He smiled sweetly,
“thanks!” then took it carefully applying it on his lips. I couldn’t help but to wonder what would it feel like to kiss him—wait! Am I really thinking about him?!—no! I can’t I love Eric!—or do I?—FUCK! Then Joey snapped me out of my thoughts by handing me back my lipstick.
“nice bag” he said looking at it.
“Slipknot is amazing, what can I say?” I said with a smirk putting my lipstick back in my bag.
“wow! I’m flattered” he said with a chuckle.
“have you met the band?” he asked.
“well…just Corey Chris and Sid—but that was a long time ago at Ozzfest with my dad”
“weird—and I never saw you” I giggled as we both walked back with the others.
“its about time!” Eric said slapping Joey on the head.
“heeeeeeey!” he whined.
“ok! Lets go boys!” Elizabeth said laughing as we went out the door where my dad, John, Pogo, Tim, Ginger, Acey, Ben, Piggy, and Twiggy were just about to knock on the door. “well hello there!” Ben said jumping on Wednesday’s back.
“BITCH! GET OFF!” he yelled.
“hi daddy!” I said jumping on his back.
“OOHH GOD!” he said trying not to fall.
“err—princess can you get off!” he asked.
“fuck! Ok as long as you never call me princess!” I said getting off of him while he laughed. Then Wednesday and Ben fell to the ground making everyone laugh. Then we all started walking to the elevator while Eric was holding my hand and the whole time I felt Joey stare at me, but just shrugged it off. Then when we got down to the atrium we saw a lot of people in line waiting for the guys and when the fans saw them they went crazy. Elizabeth, Twiggy, Piggy, and I stayed by the stairs while the rest of the guys followed a couple security guards to the booth where they were gonna be at.
“aw shit! I forgot my camera back at the room! We need some pics for the magazine!” I said.
“oh I’ll go get it! Besides I forgot my phone!” Elizabeth said running back to the elevator. I laughed a bit.
“sooooo October!” Piggy started.
“whaaaaat is it my dear Piiiiiiggy?” I said leaning on the rail of the stairs.
“hows things with Eric?”
“they’re ok, I guess”
“I guess? really?”
“yup”
“what about Joey hows things between you guys?” Twiggy asked.
“Twiggy Piggy where the fuck are you going with this? I’m with Eric remember?” I said rolling my eyes.
“I don’t know October it looks like he's into you” Twiggy said motioning with his head to look at Joey who was staring at me and then looked away when I saw him which made me smile.
“and it also looks like you’re into him as well” Piggy said chuckling. I punched him on his arm making him say “owww!”
“just be careful on what you do October, you don’t wanna do something you’ll regret and break someones heart” Twiggy said a bit more serious. I nodded. Then Elizabeth comes running in,
“hey what did I miss?!” she said out of breath.
“nothing!” Piggy said sighing.
“figures!” she said handing me my camera.
“thank you!” I said kissing her head.
“whatever chick” she said with a smile.
“soooo Elizabeth…whats up with you Wends?” I asked while taking a picture of the guys.
“what do you mean? We’re just friends” she said.
“ya sure?”
“yes I am sure!!”
“and you don’t even find him appealing at all? Cuz I’m sure he finds you rather appealing ya know” she looked at me with a face that said ‘bitch you better shut the fuck up!’ I looked at her,
“what?!” I said looking back at the guys and taking another picture while Twiggy and Piggy burst into laughter. Then I saw my dad looking at me and smiled so I took a picture of him then he started talking to one of the fans.
“hey Twiggy can you get some waters for me and Lizzy here?” I asked looking at him with a smile.
“fiiine! C’mon Pig!” he said dragging Piggy with him to the other side of the atrium.
“but really Elizabeth, what do you think of my dearest brother, Wednesday!!” I asked in a birtish accent and looking at her innocently.
“bitch! Why do you wanna know?!” she asked leaning on the rail.
“cuz I know for a fact that he likes you!!”
“how can you be so sure about that?”
“cuz……. I can see it in his eyes… and the way he looks at you trust me… thats how I found out about Eric… the way he looks at you says it all” I said in a serious tone looking at Eric—but then my eyes shift to look at Joey.
“do you really mean that?” she asked snapping me out of my trance to look at her.
“yea… of course I do!” I said with a smile taking another picture and handed the camera to Elizabeth,
“your turn!” she took it and started to take pictures.
“so?” I said waiting for to reply.
“well… I guess I do like the guy but… I’m just not so sure what he thinks about me” she said quietly.
“I KNEW IT!” I squealed.
“yea yea yea—but you’ve got to fucking promise not to tell him OR anyone else!”
“fine! My lips are sealed!” I said crossing my fingers behind me. She rolled her eyes and giggled taking another picture. then the guy from the elevator with the Marilyn Manson t-shirt passed us.
“hey! Did you get an autograph from Manson?” I asked.
“yea!” he said excitedly showing me a poster with Marilyn Manson’s signature.
“nice!” I said with a smile.
“aren’t you gonna get his autograph?”
“nah! I’ve got plenty of those silly things” I said laughing.
“really?”
“oh kid you have no idea!” Elizabeth said with a smirk.
“oh well what about the Murderdolls?” he asked showing me another poster with their signatures.
“I’ve got plenty of those too” I said shaking my head.
“oh so then why are you here?”
“magazine”
“oh I see… well I’ve got to go then, I’ll see you around”
“okie dokie then” I said waving as he left with a bit of confusion on his face. Elizabeth laughed,
“what was that all about?”
“some kid I met earlier” I said giggling.
“so he doesn’t know who you are?”
“fortunately nope!” then we burst into laughter. Then Twiggy and Piggy came back giving us a weird look.
“are you guys ok?” Piggy asked.
“yea what happened” Twiggy asked.
“nothing” Elizabeth said taking another picture as they handed us our waters.
“bitch! I said I wanted beer!!” I yelled.
“bitch! No you didn’t! you asked for water!” Piggy yelled in the same tone as me.
“well in that case I’ll take it!!” I said gulping the water.
“your turn!” Elizabeth said handing me the camera. So I took it and began taking more pictures. Then I looked on the other side of the place and saw the guy who was stalking me earlier staring at me sending shivers down my spine. My eyes grew wide with fear.
“October? Hey! October?” Piggy said tapping on my shoulder. I quickly turned to face him,
“what?”
“did you hear me?”
“no what is it?”
“I said do you think that Elizabeth and Wends would make a cute couple?”
“oh yea—definitely!”
“you see told ya so!” Elizabeth just glared at him.
“hey you ok? You look like you’ve just seen a ghost” Twiggy said.
“er—yea why?” I said nervously.
“just…wondering” was all he said not believing what I told him. Then I turned back to take more pictures. Then after the signing—which took forever may I add!—we all went back up to our rooms to get ready for the party.