Chapter 34: Why Did You Leave Me In Silence?

For the rest of the tour, Joey and I have stopped fighting so far. Though everytime we saw each other or were close to each other it was as if we had barely met. As for my dad and John, they weren’t really the same like they used to be before the incident, by that I mean my dad wasn’t too nice to John anymore, but John didn’t do anything about it. We were in Germany, for the guys to play at the Rock am Ring. We were all backstage just hanging out and I was talking to Joey.

“so the band and I decided that this is gonna be our last tour, California is gonna be the last place we’re gonna play at and then we’re going on a hiatus” he said taking a sip of his water.

“really?! Why?! You guys are so fucking awesome! I’m gonna miss you guys not being around”

“yea well I’m gonna miss not being around too, but I have to get back to working with Slipknot”

“oh that’s right you’re still in Slipknot, well Slipknot does kick fucking ass and I do miss the band not putting up new album” I said laughing

“yup, I love being in the Murderdolls and seeing the ghoulscouts, but I miss Slipknot and my Maggots”

“aww how cute! Its great that you care about the fans”

“yup”

“and I’m gonna miss seeing you in lipstick and fishnets and platform boots”

“well maybe you can come tour with me and the ‘Knot when we start touring, if your dad isn’t touring”

“sure I’d like that” I said with a smile. Then we both got startled with John screaming,

“WHAT THE FUCK?!” he screamed in horror. Joey and I looked over at him and saw that my dad had poured a bucket of cold ice water with the ice inside, all over him and he was soaked and shaking while my dad laughed his ass off and John like always didn’t say anything. I sighed.

“I wish my dad wasn’t such an ass sometimes” I said

“I’m sorry its my fault, if I didn’t blurt out everything I said, none of this wouldn’t be happening, and John wouldn’t be suffering” Joey said

“its alright” I said looking at John who had left.

“I’m gonna go talk to him” I said as he nodded and I left after him.

“John are you alright?” I said grabbing a towel from a roadie that passed by and handed it to John,

“yeah” was all he said as he took the towel

“you sure?”

“October…. I’m not alright” he said sitting on one of the steps of the stairs that were there.

“why? Is it cuz of my dad?” I asked sitting next to him

“no its not your dad” he said as I saw tears fall from his eyes

“John, you’re scaring me whats wrong?”

“some of my family members have already passed away and its just I’m gonna miss them and I hate that I wasn’t there to say goodbye or for their funeral, and with your dad here making it worse I just don’t know what to do” he said with tears streaming down his face.

“oh John I’m so sorry!” I said pulling him into a hug. We stayed like that for a while trying to calm him until it was time for the show. We all went backstage and the Murderdolls were going to play first as usual I went over to my dad where he was putting his make-up on.

“god dad, that’s a lot of make-up” I said laughing

“well I need to look like Mickey Mouse!” he said happily