Chapter 73: Lovey Dovey Sad And Lonely

~Three and a Half Months Later: October 23, 2009~

It was morning and I was in the shower while listening to “I Walked With a Zombie” by Wednesday 13, of course. Its been literally almost four months since I’ve seen Joey, but fortunately we’ve been keeping in touch as best as we could by either talking online or calling or texting each other. My dad was doing his world tour with the band and Kimberly, Faery, Tarryn, and Alice were with them as well. I was with them for a while too, but since I had to come back to California and work, I left them. So I had the huge house all to myself and Stephanie and Eric moved to California and live close me, Wednesday and Yv are staying over in California too for a couple weeks before they go touring with Wednesday’s new band and they spend a couple days with me and then with Eric. Hayden was still touring with Slipknot, Acey and Azrael are still living in New York, Piggy, Vicki, John, and Riina are also still living in Hollywood, Madeline and Pogo are living back in Florida, Ben and Amii are also in Hollywood and they’ve gotten even closer, and Lauren is living with me for a while since she missed Sid and didn’t wanna leave me alone in a huge house while my dad was away.

The song was over and then my dad’s cover of “This is Halloween” started playing. I smiled as I turned the water off and grabbed a towel. Halloween is coming up! I wrapped the towel around me and then walked over to the sink and dried myself up and then started brushing my teeth. As soon as I finished, the phone started to ring. I turned the music down and then quickly walked to my room and grabbed the phone.

“hello?” I said into the phone as I walked over to my closet.

“hey sweetheart” I heard my dad’s voice say

“hey dad” I said with smile on my face

“so hows your morning going?” he asked

“well I just got out of the shower aaannd you’re on the radio!”

“seriously? Why am I not surprised?” he said with a chuckle

“so where are you know?” I asked

“Tokyo”

“woow”

“yeah”

“and what time is it there?”

“well its one in the morning here, you had no idea how hard it was for me to figure out the time zones and give you a call at the right time so I wouldn’t wake you up or anything”

“holy shit! Well you should get some sleep dad! don’t you have a show later on?”

“yup”

“get some rest!” I told him and he started to laugh.

“alright then! Well I just wanted to make sure you were ok aannd I’ll be home for Halloween”

“oh yay! Really?”

“yup I’ll be there Sunday”

“cool!”

“yeah, well I’ll go get some sleep now and so I’ll talk to you later”

“alright then I have to get to work soon”

“ok then I love you hun”

“I love you too dad”

“bye”

“bye” I said as I hung up and threw the phone on my bed and then started to look in my closet for something to wear. I got dressed and then I fixed my hair and makeup.

“hello!” Lauren yelled as she slammed the door open and came into my room,

“whoa! Good morning to you too” I said with a laugh