Chapter 37: House of Fire!

I walked around looking for Joey but had no luck, instead I bumped into familiar people and had conversations with them.

“hey October! Happy birthday!” I heard a familiar voice behind me, I turned around and saw Rob Zombie and his wife Sheri Moon.

“hey Rob!” I said hugging him and then he hugged me back.

“hey Sheri! I haven’t see you in a long time!” I said hugging her

“I know huh! So how’ve you been chick?” she said

“pretty good—I’ve had my ups and downs but so far I’m great” I said happily

“well we’re glad to hear that” Rob said with a chuckle.

“have you guys seen Joey?” I asked

“oh that’s right you two are a couple now huh!” Sheri said

“yup” I said laughing

“well that’s great! But I haven’t seen him, how about you hun?” she said looking at Rob.

“uhh I think I saw him outside at the back yard—which reminds me hes probably with your godfather!” he said

“Alice Cooper? He's here?” I asked

“yup”

“yay! I finally get to see him its been a while”

“yup great great man!”

“okay, well I’ll see you guys later I’m gonna go look for them!”

“alright take care of yourself hun!” Sheri said as I waved and then started making my way to the backyard, but before I could get there I got stopped again.

“Happy fucking birthday girly!” I heard Trent Reznor’s voice.

“holy shit Trent its really you! I haven’t seen you in like forever!” I yelled giving him a hug.

“haha its nice to see you too” he said laughing

“yea so how’ve you been?!” I asked

“fantastic and you?—wait let me guess, great since you’re going out with the worlds fastest drummer right?”

“yea how’d you know?”

“its been on fucking t.v.—they showed when you two hooked up broke up and then hooked up again—they even showed that little sex scandal you two had at a beach”

“my fucking satan”

“I know huh” he said laughing

“well anyways, have you seen Joey?”

“yea I think hes in the backyard—have you seen your dad?”

“nope”

“damn it!”

“don’t worry I’m sure you’ll find him—well I have to go look for my man so I’ll see you later”

“alright have fun!” he said as I left. Then I started walking again trying to push past the crowd, but then I got stopped again by Jim this time.