Chapter 59: Chances Are I'm Gonna Fuck You Over

~Months Later: Week Before Marilyn Manson’s High End Of Low album is released (May 2009)~

“daaaaaaaad! Phone!” I yelled from the kitchen while holding the phone. I was sitting on the counter while also eating some ice cream. My dad finally came running in while fixing his jacket.

“nice jacket” I said with a smile

“thanks hun, who is it?” he asked while taking the phone from me

“the record company” I said as he rolled his eyes

“what do these assholes want now?” he asked with a sigh as he answered the phone

“hello?…what…what?! No you can’t do that!…why?!…fuuuuuuuck…you know what fine I don’t care!…no…ok…yeah I fucking know I’m getting ready…yes…alright then bye” he said as he hung up.

“assholes” he murmured

“what happened?” I asked

“they want to censor one of my fucking songs on the album”

“oh”

“those fucking pricks”

“I’m sorry”

“yeah its alright hun…I can’t wait till my contract ends with them”

“yup” I said while stuffing some ice cream in my mouth

“alright get dressed!” he said

“why?”

“we’re going to the band try outs for our new bassist we need one now that Twiggy decided to switch to guitar”

“aw dad do I have to?!”

“yes! Now come on and get dressed!” he said as I rolled my eyes and threw the ice cream in the sink.

“such waste of perfectly good ice cream” he said as I made my way upstairs to my room. Everyday so far, would be something like this. I’ve been helping my dad the past couple of months, since Joey was gone, promoting his new album with Slipknot. Azrael and Acey were touring with Acey’s new solo career, Vicki and Piggy were still here in Hollywood working on their own project, Amii and Ben were also in Hollywood, Madeline and Pogo moved to Florida after Pogo and my dad had a fight, Kimberly and Twiggy are still living here in Hollywood raising their kid and Twiggy was also back in my dad's band finally, Riina and John are also still in Hollywood, Faery and Ginger are also in Hollywood, Yvonne and Wednesday are still back at North Carolina and pregnant, Hayden and Corey are still touring with Slipknot, Tarryn and Chris are still living here in Hollywood, Stephanie and Eric were touring with Eric’s new band, and Lauren and Sid are also still touring along with Joey and Slipknot. As for Joey, well we haven’t talk to each other since that one night and to be honest I’ve gotten over him since I’ve been swamped with work. I quickly went to my closet and opened it and picked out something wear and then I did my hair and makeup. I made sure I looked ok on the mirror and then grabbed my bag and ran back downstairs to the kitchen where my dad was.

“alright I’m ready” I said

“good! Lets go then the band is waiting” he said as he led me outside of the house and into his car. He drove us to where the try outs were gonna be, and when we were there we got out of the car and went in. Twiggy, Kimberly, Ginger, Faery, Chris, and Tarryn were all there sitting at a table waiting and then they noticed us coming in.

“finally!” Twiggy yelled with a sigh

“hey don’t blame me it was October for taking long to get dressed” my dad said pointing to me. I slowly turned to him